☝☝

( This *** means important

( This *** means important. )

🎓 full name | Albus Cho

🎓 gender, pronouns | Albus is a man and that is all he will ever be. He goes by he, him, his, mr, etc.

🎓 age, *mental age | Albus is twenty two going on twenty three. His mentality is a broke college kid mentality.

🎓 sexuality, ethnicity | He is bisexual but leans toward men, he is a switch in a relationship, too. He is also Korean-American.

🎓 turn ons, turn offs | The short switch likes to be caressed around his body and kissed gently behind his left ear, where a small birthmark lies. He likes to be pushed down and licked roughly and told that he had been bad that day. It's just a kink of his that gets him off. But, Albus hates when someone bites and draws his blood, that making him cry as he hates the sight of blood. It's revolting and thick and smells horrid. ***Just try to keep it soft in the streets and crazy in the sheets.

🎓 height, weight | Albus is five eight and weighs one hundred and thirty six pounds.

🎓 looks |

🎓 background | The man was always pushed to be perfect and perfect is what he became

🎓 background | The man was always pushed to be perfect and perfect is what he became. Albus cannot remember a time when he was not pushed and prodded, his mother calling him fat and his father saying he had no muscle. So with the strength that no seven-year-old could bare, he began to work his body to the limit. Years went on of him pushing his body and mind to the limit. With his mother being a model and his father a well-known surgeon, the urge to be just like them was taking over. So, when young Albus hit highschool, he worked himself too hard and fell unconscious during American football.

Being in a coma for two years can change you, your body, and your mind, so Albus became skinnier during his rest and became weaker. Whilst the young player was asleep, his mother had left his father and married off to a younger, bigger (as in newsworthy) man. His father though, that disgustingly perfect man, stayed by Albus' side the whole time and soon found out he was too hard his only son.

Once Albus had awoken his father was jumping with joy and showing pictures of his girlfriend and her daughters and son, happy that his son was finally awake and ready to meet their family. The two went home quietly before Albus came out to his family about being bisexual. He was scared of being tossed out and was awaiting to be punished. Nothing happened. And when Albus hit eighteen and it was his birthday party, his father got him the biggest bisexual flag in the world and helped Albus hang it up. The teenager could not have been happier than he was that day. ***Albus still lives at home with his parents and enjoys the family life, he just wished he could start his own with someone, anyone.

🎓 shifter shapes, *forms | He is human.

🎓 personality | The young man is smart and hardworking, he tries his hardest to be perfect for his family even though that might never happen. Albus is free spirited and ready to spit into anyone's face that dare passes by him with a rude glance. On the outside, the boy looks so mad and senile but on the inside, if you look hard enough, you'll see that this man just wants to be understood. ***Albus doesn't like competitions and always losses, so let him win on most of the challenges.

🎓 habits, phobias | Albus has a habit of looking mad when he is nervous and he holds no phobias. Maybe lions, that might be a phobia of his.