🏋🏽🏋🏽

( This *** means important

( This *** means important. )

🚻 full name |Kenji Jenkins

🚻 gender, pronouns | Kenji was born as a girl, meaning that he had a pink blanket wrapped around his shoulders and bright red lipstick smearing his lips. Kenji was not always named Kenji, his name was Karina (which did not fit him at all), and that was his name for the majority of his life. Until his fifteenth birthday. He got his name changed on his birthday and also was signed up to have his breasts removed. ***Yes, Kenji still has a vagina and it may stay that way for a few more years until he is ready to get the surgery done, surely you would think that Kenji would want the surgery done right away but he wants to take his time, and time he shall take.

🚻 age, mental age | Kenji is nineteen years old, meaning that he lives by himself but gets daily incomes from his family because his job is poor. He acts quite older than his actual age and people would believe that he could be in his mid twenties, well, he's not.

🚻 sexuality, ethnicity | Kenji isn't exactly one to give out his sexuality to many people. They may judge him and such because he likes women and men. The people he has told questioned if that made him gay because he had the body of a woman but used the male pronouns. And since he liked women and was a woman, didn't that make him a lesbian? And since he liked men and was a man, didn't that make him gay? Kenji is bisexual, and it is confusing to most but he keeps himself in the male demeanor, so since he is a man, if he ever dated a woman, they would be a straight couple. Kenji also goes for the casual bottom when it comes to men, he can't do too much to please his lover the way he wants to, so he just sticks with bottom for men, and switch for women. Kenji's ethnicity is Filipino and Italian, he can speak Italian quite fluently.

🚻 turn ons, turn offs | The youngster is trying out different places he likes to be touched, and they are usually around his ears and waist area. As you can see by his looks, he has a slim waist, so for that place to be touched and caressed sweetly is a major turn on. He likes to be gentle at first and then go rough. The inside of his thighs makes him shudder, as well as something sucking on his naval. A major turn off for Kenji is when someone is disgusted with his pubic hair, yes, he has a happy trail that he tried to keep trimmed, and he also keeps short black hairs around his vagina area. So just don't be disgusted, it shows off his "manliness" as much as he can. Also, don't force him to show you his scars on his chest. He loves them a lot, they represent a time of life for him, but they are white and stain his olive skin harshly. They may be small, but small can be one of the biggest wounds a person can have.

🚻 height, weight | Even though Kenji may be a woman, that does not mean he is short. He has the weight of a woman, which is in the mid hundred fifties, but he stands at an outstanding 6"1.

🚻 looks |

🚻 shifter shapes, forms | Kenji is as mammal as it gets, he stays in human form because there aren't any other forms that he knows

🚻 personality | Kenji is a rather cute human. He likes to be cuddled and loved my whoever he meets and gives out soft smiles. Is voice is softer than most males but most people don't mind since they like him very much. He is just a very sweet person in general. Kenji does get anxious when he is crowded up and questioned about why he has such a soft voice and was he such a back of sticks. He would usually give a nervous smile and say that he was born differently, leaving it at that. Kenji does like to crack innocent jokes once in a while but that's not very often, it's him, usually trying to lighten a subject up.

🚻 background | Kenji knew he was born wrong once he had heard his mother calling out his name, he never liked that name for some reason. It just didn't fit him. But he grew up without saying a thing. He just sat and waited until he could understand what was actually happening to him and why he was so different. There was a woman on TV during a documentary. Her name was Avery but she used to be named Kenji, and her body used to be a man. She was explaining how she had changed it and how she felt when she was younger. She was born in the wrong body and it was called transgender. Kenji knew, right then and there, that he was a transgender. He asked his mother what the word was about and she explained it to her eleven year old son, just smiling at him happily. So when he finally came out to his family at thirteen, they accepted him quickly. Everyone had already known what he was and how he was changing. But the people at school didn't understands, and they would never. So once Kenji had gotten his name changed and his breasts removed, he moved schools, happy that he was now Kenji and not Katrina. He grew up happily and had had sex multiple times, with either sex, and some were disgusted and some didn't care. Now he lives by himself in a condo with a poor job of a florist, but he didn't care about it, he was happy that he was at least living his life as a man. And not a woman.

🚻 habits, phobias | Kenji just twirls his fingers in his hair. He doesn't have any phobias but it scared that someone would go and tell his business, that was something to be scared about.

 He doesn't have any phobias but it scared that someone would go and tell his business, that was something to be scared about