Chapter 28 - Is this really the end?

Talia’s P.O.V:

People had been talking about this party for about a week now, apparently there’s going to be some of the best DJ’s there and the location is out by the beach. Around 300 people were expected to be attending and at least half of the academy was going. I decided to wear a tight black dress, the three quarter sleeves had frills on them and it sat mid thigh. As it was cold I wore black stockings with my purple and blue wedges. I applied my makeup and straightened my hair, when I was finished I waited for Chloe to hurry up so we could get going. Gina was driving the boys and the girls were catching a taxi so we’d be meeting everyone there at around 7:30pm. As Chloe and I arrived, Chloe walked off to her group of friends and I spotted Luke amongst the fairly big crowd. As I walked over to him, he put his arms around my waist and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.   

Luke: Hey, you look gorgeous

Talia: Thanks bub, you look pretty cute in that shirt.

Skip: Okay then if you guys are going to be like that the whole night then James and I are going for a wonder

Luke: Alright boys, catch up with you later

Beau: Let’s go get a drink

We walked over to the bar where they were serving soft drinks, water, mineral water and if you were over 18, alcohol.  Beau brought a beer, while Jai, Luke and I just got a bottle of water. As we turned away from the bar, Danielle and the girls spotted us.

Talia: Hey you made it

Danielle: Of course we did

Liana: Where are Skip and James?

Luke: They’ve gone for a wonder

Liana: Come on Carla, let’s go find them

As they walked off, the song ‘Turn all the lights off’ by T-Pain and Neyo came on and I automatically turned to face Danielle. She smiled at me and then without saying a word we both walked over to the dance floor.

Luke’s P.O.V:

A few hours passed by and it was 11pm, the atmosphere of the party definitely hadn’t died down and I didn’t think it would be any time soon. Although the bartenders were only serving people 18 and over alcohol it wasn’t a surprise people underage were drinking. It was really hot inside so Skip and I decided to take a breather and go outside for a bit, as soon as we stepped out the doors we felt a gush of wind upon us. It felt good to breathe fresh air. As we were talking, a few fans recognised us. We had a quick conversation with them and took a few photos before Skip and I decided to head back inside. When I turned around, I spotted someone lying on the floor. I nudged Skip to come and have a look who it was with me and to my surprise, it was Kristos. I quickly knelt down to check if he had a pulse and thankfully he did, there were no wounds or bruises so I just presumed that he passed out from drinking too much alcohol. Skip helped me roll him onto his side so that when he throws up; he won’t choke on his vomit and possibly die. After we did that, Skip took Kristos’ mobile out of his jeans and scrolled through his contacts to find ‘ICE Dance Academy’

Hayley: Hi this is Hayley Marshall from the dance academy, who is calling at this time of the night?

Skip: Kristos has passed out from what we think is drinking too much alcohol, is there anyone who can come and pick him up?

Hayley: Oh my God, I’ll be there right away