Meeting isaiah

Valerie above^^
Recap;
"Well, here we are" I looked up. The pack house was HUGE!!! And beautiful too. Ash started getting all exited for some reason, 'what's wrong Ash??' ' mate is here!!' She said excitedly. 'What?' An amazing smell washed over me. And damn did it smell good... sort of like rain and chocolate. And then I saw him. My mate.

His eyes searched for me, and eventually landed on mine. He walked over. " what's up, Isaiah?" He completely ignored Alpha James and looked me up and down, and embraced me in a hug. My wolf was going crazy. " I've waited so long for you." He whispered to me. "your so beautiful." "I blushed and hugged him back. In that moment, it felt like we were the only two people here. Like nothing else mattered.

"Um,guys??" He let go of me and put his arm around my waist.And we both turned to look at Alpha James. "yes?" My mate said. " I need to take Valerie to the doctor to get checked up..." "so if you wouldn't mind...." " I will go with you" said Isaiah. He turned to me and we started walking." what's your name?" "Valerie" I felt so nervous, but happy at the same time. "My name is Isaiah." "What's your favorite song?" " scars to your beautiful by Alesia Cara." "Mine is believer by imagine dragons." "Favorite color?" "Orange." "I like the color green."
He opens the door to the pack doctors room. " I'll be right out side if you need me." "ok" "and the love birds have forgotten I'm here again" said James, and we both laughed.

I walked into the doctors room, and she looked at me. "Hmm, Valerie Ash Woods, am I correct?" "Yes ma'm."
Ok, I'm going to need you to tell me where you feel pain." Mostly my stomach, and my leg." And I wasn't lying. My leg hurt like a bitch. She walked over to me and lifted up my shirt, where the bruises were, and I whimpered in pain.
." well, it looks like-" before she could do anything else, Isaiah burst through the door, hovering over me in a protective stance, while the nurse backed off and cowered in fear. "Don't.Touch.my.Mate." I put a hand on his arm and he seamed to calm down a bit. He turned to me. "Who gave you those." He pointed at the bruises, his eyes were dark black. "My old Alpha...." "I will kill him." He said in a calm voice. And it was scary. I hugged him in hopes he would return back to normal. "Dear, you must ask his wolf, Damien, to bring back beta Isaiah." The nurse said. "Damien?" I said in a small voice, "Can you let Isaiah take control again?" Isaiah's eyes flashed from black to blue several times before finally settling on blue again. "I'm sorry, Val. It's just, my wolf and I feel very protective over you." "It's ok"I giggled. I'm just glad you didn't kill anyone."

After he let the nurse work her magic, we headed back to the pack house, and they gave me a tour of the place. " And this is where you will be staying!" They both said in unison. I laughed and walked in the room. The bed looked so comfortable. And when Iayed down on the pillow, I fell asleep almost instantly, hearing the door close. behind me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
594 words Woohoo!! Don't forget to vote and comment!

I update every week.

Favorite song?

Favorite place to hang out?

What do you think will happen next?

Love you guys!!