Under attack

Hello readers,I stayed up until 4 in the morning last night. Not even kidding. here's your chapter.>>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alpha Ross's P.O.V
Today is the day we are going to get Valerie and Harvey for the things they did. I never really liked Valerie. I continued talking to Odis, Mark and Jax. Three of my best warriors.

"This is the spot where the packs patrol is the weakest, Jax, you will take your group and attack there, leading in the rest of us." The conversation went on like that for a while, before it was time to get going. Valerie, I hope your ugly ass is ready. " I've been talking to Harvey's old Alpha, so he's going to attack with us to get Harvey back. Then we will torture them until they beg for death after that, we will combine packs, and kill off the ones who don't join us." They all smirked at me. "I like this plan." Odis said. "Thank you. Couldn't have done it without Malory though. I'll kill her when I get all the power. I'm only using her for information and sex. Stupid whore." They all sniggered.

We rounded up our warriors, and met alpha Noah at our border lines. (An/ I forgot what his name was. Sorry😣)

No ones P.O.V
A warrior came bursting through Alpha James's office, covered in cuts and bruises. "Alpha James! Alpha James!" Harvey got up from alpha James's lap, and they both walked over to him. "What happened?" Alpha James questioned, with a worried expression.

"A-Alpha Ross is here. Along with someone by the name of alpha Noah. And they're attacking us." He managed to say right before passing out.

Harvey's P.O.V
Oh moon goddess. This is all my fault. If I had never came here, this wouldn't have happened. I should have just stayed rouge. James was yelling orders at people, telling the warriors to get the women and children to safety. But for me every thing was a blur. No. I wouldn't even a burden. 'You can help fight back Harv.' My wolf encouraged me. 'Ok. Let's do it.' "James, I want to help this pack."

"No, Harvey you can't! I don't want my mate taken from me! You'll get hurt!" He said with tears forming.
I shifted into my wolf, not listening, and ran into the fight, James screaming after me. I saw a warrior that was being mauled, and decided to take care of the wolf.

I jumped on the attackers back, digging my claws in, and biting at his neck, the other warrior running away to get treated. In no time I quickly took care of the warrior, throwing his body to the side. I don't know where this new found strength came from, but I like it. I only had a few claw marks on me, before I felt something hit me hard in the head, knocking me out.

When I woke up, I was in a dark room, that had mold growing and blood stains. I couldn't move. "So, I see it is finally awake." A voice sneered. Oh no. I would know that voice anywhere. Alpha Noah.

I whimpered, finally getting a feel of my legs, and crawled to farthest corner in the room. "W-what do you want?" I whimpered as Alpha Noah came closer, he was a handsome man, but his ugly persona ruined the looks. He kicked me in the ribs, and took out a knife, stabbing me in the leg. I cried out in pain. "DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK?!" I shook my head, afraid that if I said something, he would hurt me again.

He threw me a piece of stale bread and left. 'we'll get out of this mess Harv, I know we will.' My wolf blocked me, probably wanting some time to think things over. After eating the stale piece of bread, I felt kind of weird and knocked out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey people!! Finally finished this chapter 😅

Do you hate Alpha Noah like I do?

What do you think will happen next?

Bye guys! Love you! Don't forget to vote comment follow and share! 😊