Marked

Some of my artwork☺️^^ also, slide to get to the music. And, male pregnancy is possible in this book. 😉😉😉😉😉😉
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harvey's P.O.V
After several attempts, Alex finally agreed yesterday afternoon that Blake could stay at the pack house, but as far away from him as possible.

It was Friday, about five o'clock,and James would be marking me tonight, as I had told him he could. I was kind of nervous. "What's wrong Harvey?" 'James won't judge us. Just tell him.' 'Ok, Fine.'
"W-well I'm k-kind of nervous about the marking tonight." He embraced me in a hug, kissing me on the forehead. "Everything will be fine." Derek purred at the thought of him marking me. 'Seven o'clock. That's all we have to do. Wait until seven o'clock.'

We headed down for dinner, which was steak and spaghetti. Mmm. Once we all finished, it was about 6:30. Moon goddess help me. We went back upstairs. "I'm going to
u-use the b-bathroom, ok?" 'There's no need to be nervous.' Derek tried to reassure me. "Ok." I went to the bathroom that we shared, and rested my elbows against the walls. It's fine. I can do this. I just have to trust him. And I do. In fact, I think I love him.

I went back into the room, ready for this. It's not sex or anything. Just marking.
"I'm ready." He came over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, standing in front of me, leading me to the bed. His lips reached mine, a hand on my cheek, the kiss was a soft, passionate one. One I'll never forget. He moved down to my neck, nibbling on the soft flesh (A/N: I don't know how to write stuff like this lmao)
I moaned, and he found my sweet spot. His canines came out, and he bit down On the soft flesh, it hurt at first, but then the pain turned into pleasure.

"I love you." He whispered to me, looking into my eyes, giving me the best feeling ever.
"I love you t-too." I said back. We crawled into bed, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, whispering sweet nothings in my ear until my eyes fell heavy with sleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry this was a short chapter, but I promise the next one will be longer.

What do you think will happen next chapter?

What is your best friends name?

Harvey and James said I love you to each other!👏👏☺️☺️ As I had told you, I don't know how to write about this stuff, so I'm sorry if it was bad. Any who, Love you guys!