Battle

This song makes me cry. don't forget to comment! (Never been committed to a book for so long lol)

Harvey's P.O.V
I heard a crash, and quickly awoke from my sleep. Alesha woke up soon after me. The others in their cells were whimpering and biting at the cages, trying to escape.

I heard noise above my cell and a very muffled, were under attack, the voice said. I knew that was my pack, as I heard the door come crashing down, and cells being broken. Then I smelt him.

James. His cinnamon and mint scent reached my cell, and he broke down the bars, coming in to hug me. He showered me with kisses and hugs, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

He let go of me, and opened Alesha's cell. She looked at him with great thanks, and ran.

We both shifted, and got out of there, when we made it to the field, it was straight up chaos. Blood and bodies were everywhere, people were screaming and shouting,
Yelling at one another.

James licked my nose. "Run." I whimpered. "What about you?"

"I'll meet you by the lake at our old pack. You remember how to get back there right?" I still knew the way I came, when I first ran away. "Yes. I love you." I said, worried for him. "Love you too." He turned his head, right as a big black wolf came running at me. He jumped in front of me, and let out a loud growl, that shook the Earth. The wolf cowered down, and ran away.

I ran, not looking back and found the flowery field where Alister died. The second I reached it, a feeling of sadness came over me. "So. This is where your mate died."

I turned around, to find Alpha Ross. I growled, feeling a hole in my heart. He twirled the flower around in his hand, it was a yellow peony.

Alister's Favorite. "This is also where you shall die as well. In fact, It was fun to kill that imprudent mate."
I launched at him, aiming at his throat, all I saw was red. My wolf started taking over, and I let him. I want to kill him. He killed my mate, so now he dies. "Yes, loose control!" He yelled at me. I tried calming down. I would not give in to the anger. If I kill him, I want to remember it.

I jumped on him, tearing into his chest. He shifted, and let out a humorless laugh. The blood was dripping from his chest, and I breathed heavily. His eyes had an evil glint as he gave me an evil smirk, throwing his head up in the sky, laughing. I intend to kill him. He jumped at me, clawing my sides, blood flowing out on the ground. I bit his paw, and grabbed a hold on his ear. He tried shaking me off but I wasn't budging. I ripped his ear off, feeling the blood lust take over. I scraped my claws against his stomach, and he scraped his claws against my face, blood dripping down my forehead, from the gash he left.

I aimed for his throat. 'Ready to kill this fucker?' My wolf asked me. 'Yes.' I said, firmly. I bit down on his throat, and he whined,  I felt the bone crunch. He went limp, and all bonds he ever had with his pack mates, broke. This battle was over, there Alpha has died. We had won.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
O0f. That was quite the chapter I just wrote.

What will happen next?

What do you think Alpha Ross's pack will do without him?

Will they all become rouges?

Or will they join Alpha James's pack?

Love you guys so much!! Thank you for reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote follow and share. Bye!!😋😘

(follow me and I'll follow you back)