Introductions

Alpha James's P.O.V
I called my pack to a meeting, I wanted them to meet their new Luna and beta female. The room started filling up as everyone filed in, probably Questioning why we were having a meeting on such short notice. Only Valerie Isaiah and Harvey knew about it. After I got everyone's attention, they all went quiet and I started speaking.
"I have called you here today because I want to introduce you to your new Luna and beta female. Anyone who does not like the new Luna may leave.Understood?"  A chorus of "Yes Alpha" went around the room. Isaiah and Valerie came out behind the curtain. The stage we were was sort of like what schools use to have plays. Then, I stepped back to let Valerie talk.

"Hi, my name is Valerie, and I'm going to be your new beta female, I would love to get to know you all." And with that, she finished with a smile. Now it was Harvey's turn. He stepped out, and smiled.
"H-hi. My name is H-Harvey, and I'm your L-Luna I hope to get to know the pack and
m-make connections with all of you and I have a s-stutter." He said shyly. Several gasps went around the room, and someone said something that offended everyone. "Ew. The Alpha is gay? And much less, the Luna has a stutter? Disgusting."

I growled. "Who said that?" "Me." I looked around the room, and the person was pushed to the front,were not a harsh pack, but this needed to be dealt with.
Many disgusted glares followed her. Mallory Reynolds. I scoffed.
I should have known. 

Malory's P.O.V
I got shoved to the front of the room. Yes I know. A disgusting homophobie. But you can't blame me. I was raised that way.James sneered at me. "What the hell is your problem?" Harvey. Duh. "We have a male Luna and he stutters. It's a disgrace."
James moved in front of Harvey, who had tears in his eyes. Ugh. Give me a break.
"I James Black Exile Malory Reynolds from Storm Sky pack. I will give you thirty seconds to run before I send my warriors after you." I quickly shifted into my sandy colored wolf with a white paw,which shredded my short zebra dress that daddy got me damn.

'Come on Shay. Let's move.'
Shay was my wolf, and she was just so stupid sometimes. I hated her. 'Whatever.' She growled taking over. We ran out of there and ran into the woods. After a few minutes I heard barks and a howl behind us. 'MOVE IT STUPID.' I yelled at her. 'I-I'm trying.'
She whimpered. Ugh. Weak wolf.Eventually we reached Dark Forest pack.

when I reached the border, I took a break, with in no time, I heard growls behind me. "Give me one reason not to kill you." I turned around to face none other than Alpha Ross and two wolves behind him. "I have information about Valerie woods. Your old omega." He smirked. This will be fun.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey guys!! That's the end of that chapter. I was able to update sooner than expected. School starts in less than a month, so I won't be able to write as often. I'm so sorry about that!

What do you think about Malory?

Who's your favorite character so far?

Should I write more about Isaiah and Valerie or James and Harvey? What should there ship names be? Love you guys!! Don't forget to vote comment and follow!