Date night

HEY GUYS!!!! My mom took my phone away, so I couldn't update😒 which sucked. But this is the chapter with their date. Which is also why I picked a romantic song😏.Also, I changed my profile name, so don't get confused if you look at the author, and see it's Crazy_For_Cavetown.Who else loves Ed sheeran? Anyyyy who, on with the story!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Valerie's P.O.V
I headed out side, my wolf had been begging for a run since we got here. I went deep into the woods, after finding a tree, I took of my clothes and set them behind it, so I could come back for them later. The only thing I disliked about being a werewolf, was that our clothes would shred every time we shifted.

I shifted into my wolf, letting Ash take over. We ran through the woods, the trees a blur beside us. It felt so good to stretch our legs. After about an hour or so, we started to
Head back to the tree where my clothes were. I took over again, and when I saw the tree I quickly shifted, and put on my clothes. I headed back to the pack house, taking out my phone, me and Katherine had went to the mall a couple days ago and got me an IPhone 7, along with some other things. When I got back inside, I saw a girl who looked a lot like Isaiah. She looked up and stoped pacing.

"Hi I'm Beatrice,Isaiahs sister,and you are?..." she gestured to me, smiling.
"Oh, how rude of me, I'm Valerie, his mate,but you can call me Val." I smiled politely. She gasped. "My Little bro had a mate and didn't tell me?!" Just as she said that, Isaiah walked in. She glared at him,walked over to me, and put her arm around my shoulder. "You had a mate and didn't tell me!!!" She pouted. This was pretty comical. He looked surprised. "Well, I was going to tell you, but I just didn't get a chance."

"Can I talk to Valerie now?" He asked.She pouted again. "Fine! But tomorrow, I'm getting a full girl day with my new sister!"
She turned away, and walked out of the room. Isaiah looked at me. "So, I have two things I want to ask you." "Yes??" I cocked my head to the side.
"One, can I have your number?" I laughed. "Of course! It's 123-456-789."
"Cool, mines, 988-765-4321"

"What was the second thing?" I asked him. He looked nervous now. "U-um well I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me...."
I smiled brightly. "Sure!!"
He grinned. "Cool, I'll pick you up from your door at seven."
I started texting Kat.
Val>>>
Isaiah asked me out!!😊😊
Kat>>>Omg!! That's great Val! I'll help you pick out an outfit tonight!!
Val>>>Thanks Katherine!!

I put my phone in my pocket, it was 1:30 so I had about two hours to get ready. Might as well watch a movie. I went down to the basement, picking out a movie. I settled on watching Moana. Don't judge, I like kid movies.

By the time I finished the movie, I headed back upstairs, to find Katherine waiting for me. As soon as I got there, she raced to my closet, after at least an hour of searching, she found a dress, it was a blue color with diamonds around the waist and reached just below the knees. ****play song now***

 ****play song now***