Rescue

Recap;
"Alpha" "What?!"
"There are some pups trapped under neath some rocks. We need your help."
"Okay I'm coming what's your location?" "Angel Falls."
            -End of recap-
James's P.O.V
We headed towards our destination, and shifted into our wolves. Harvey's wolf was truly beautiful,a chocolate brown color with black marks here and there and black paws. His fur was smoother now that all his injuries had healed, and his wolf had white eyes. Strange, but it just made him all the better.

I realized that I had been staring for a while, and my face flushed red, before shifting into my wolf, I thought I was just plain. A grey eye patch and pure black fur and Safire blue eyes. Before continuing to our destination Harvey licked my nose. And it was adorable. Oh god I sound like a fan girl.

We started running to Angel Falls, the trees a blur behind us. I made sure that I could see Harvey the whole time. I spotted Isaiah and Alex waiting for me twenty meters away. "Where are Valerie and Beatrice?" "There trying to calm down the pups. We don't want to attract any near by predators with their whining." "Ok. As long as I know where everyone is."
We broke the mind link, and went over to the rocks. Isaiah smirked at me and we shifted, he tossed me some basketball shorts. And I have some to Harvey. "I see you've brought extra help." I don't want my Harvey lifting anything he doesn't want to. "Only if he wants to help. I don't want him lifting anything he doesn't want to." I reached for Harvey's hand, and we walked over to the pups. "I-I want to h-help." If he's helping, I want him to be careful, and I don't want a scratch on him. "Ok, are you sure?" He put on a determined face. "Y-yes."

We went over to the rocks, and after about forty five minutes of working, we got them out and they shifted, the girls handed them clothes.
We learned that the boys name was Tanner, and the girls name was Layla. There mother had left them to get food, but after a couple days they got the idea that she was never coming back. Layla was seven, and Tanner was eight.

We headed back to the pack house, and the nurse checked them over confirming that everything was fine and there were no major injuries. Tanner had a scrape on his forehead that would turn into a scar and Because of the lack of food, his wolf wasn't able to heal him.

I felt a tug on my shirt, and looked at the little boy, who looked scared. "W-what's going to happen to us? Are we in trouble?" It broke my heart to see a child like this, Harvey cane over and started talking to him. "Everything will b-be okay l-little one. These people w-will t-take good care of you like they did with m-me."
I love my mate. I know he'll be a wonderful Luna.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

, did you like this chapter?

What do you think I should do to improve this story?

Bath or shower?

Love you guys!! Don't forget to click/tap that little star in the corner! Vote comment and follow!
I'll update by next Tuesday, July 17th. Bye!