Handling rejection

(Me trying to get reads^^)(I don't know if I've used this song already lmao

(I don't know if I've used this song already lmao. And I'm too lazy to look back at the chapters.)

Alex's P.O.V
Did I do something wrong? Am I ugly? I sat in my bed, feeling like shit. A billion questions going through my head. What had I done to make him hate me? To reject me?

Since two days ago, my once happy social and joyful wolf, who was always was there to talk to someone, has been whining and crying,and hiding away in the back of my mind. Katherine Harvey and Valerie have been coming in to check on me every hour, to make sure I'm still alive. When a mate rejects you, it's like someone stabbing a silver knife in your heart over and over again, and the pain can be too much for some people so much, to the point where they try to take there life. But I just felt hollow.

Harvey came in the room, carrying a glass of water that he set down on my desk. "I know what y-your g-going
t-through." I turned to face him, Bags under my eyes and my hair a mess. "Oh ya How?"

I don't mean to sound hateful, but that's just rejection talking. "Before J-James I had a mate n-named A-Alister. We dated for about two years. T-the only r-reason He didn't m-mark me, was because if m-my alpha saw t-the mark, he would kill m-my only source of happiness that being Alister. That alpha did everything I-in his power t-to make me unhappy, one day, I was p-playing in a f-field with
a-Alister, we were b-both in our wolf forms, and we had let our wolves take over. Well,
w-what we didn't know, w-was that alpha Jenkins h-had seen u-us sent a patrol of wolves to kill my mate and me." A look of sadness crossed his face. But he continued on.

"But that's not all. They started tearing at my fur, biting at me, a-and tore at my t-throat. As if t-to
p-punish m-me for being
h-happy. I h-hardly managed t-to escape, as I h-had a broken leg and several deep
w-wounds they wounded my t-throat badly, that healed but still has a s-scar, w-which caused my stutter." He showed his neck to me,and there was a faint scar running from his chin, to his collarbone. He took a deep breath. "I traveled for several days, s-starving and h-hurt. U-until I found y-your p-pack. Then I met James, a-and things started f-flowing smoothly f-from t-there other than t-the incident with
M-Malory."

I took a sip of the water, and hugged him. He started crying. I was in pain right now, but I know he needed a hug. Because talking about your dead mate is it an every day thing. He thanked me for the hug and left, leaving me with my thoughts.

A couple more days passed, and I decided to get out of my room. This rejection won't be the death of me. I'm stronger than that. I took a shower, and got dressed. After fixing my hair, I put a leather jacket on. I looked my self over in the mirror. I still had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, but there was nothing I could do about that. Other than that, I looked good.

'Hey...' my wolf spoke in a weak, tired voice. 'Come on, Jackson. Let's show them that I am not weak. And this rejection means nothing to me.' 'But I know it means a lot to you, Alex, I saw how you reacted at the mall. Everyone did.' I grimaced.
'Well let's make them forget that.' Nothing will make Alex Jackson Chase weak. Not even rejection. With that, I walked out the door. Strait faced and ready to fight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh my lord people! It seems like Harvey and Alex are starting to get closer.
It seems like this rejection is changing Alex.

What's happening in your life?

Cat or dog person?

That's it for this chapter! Love you guys thanks so much for all the support! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.