Lazy days

Harvey's P.O.V
I woke up that morning smiling. I was starting to like this place. Maybe I could start to make friends too. I tried to get up from my sleeping position. Hint word tried. The problem was, James had his arm wrapped around me, his nose in the crook of my neck.

I blushed at the position we were in. Not wanting to wake him, I slipped out of his grip and replaced myself with a pillow. He looked so cute like that. I needed to take a shower, badly. I took of my clothes and started the water.

The water cascaded down my back and it felt good. After thirty minutes, I got out wrapping a towel around my waist. I went to James closet, seeing as I still hadn't had any yet. I looked over at James, who started to wake up just as I put the pants and a white T-shirt on. The T-shirt was overly large, going down to my knees. And the pants weren't much better, sliding down to my v-line.

"You look sexy in my clothes." James smirked, while my face was probably as red as a tomato. "T-thanks." He stood up, just in his boxers with a six pack he was proudly showing off to me.

Damn... he strode over to me, taking long strides. Lust in his eyes. And he's all mine. His hands made there way to my lower back, and he looked me in my eyes. "Can I kiss you?" Why would he even ask that? Of course he can. And only him.No one else.

"Yes. Y-you can." He smashed his lips into mine,and our youngest fought for dominance, he was obviously winning and his tongue  explored every inch of my mouth. We were both breathing heavily after the small make out session.

"I should probably get dressed now, alpha duties call. I'll meet you down stairs, before heading to my office, okay, Harv?" He kissed my cheek. "Mhmm." I nodded. I walked out of our room, a bounce in my step.

I started making my way to the kitchen, cooking up some eggs and bacon. A girl I met when I first got here, taught  me how to cook. And we spent several hours making different foods. She was one of the omegas. But she said that her pack wasn't like the other packs, and treated omegas just as equal as any other pack member, meaning they got to sit with the pack during pack dinners, not eating in separate rooms.

A few minutes after setting two plates down James came down the stairs. "Hey handsome." He smiled at me. Just seeing him could brighten up my day. "Hey." I smiled back. The thing about my stutter, is that if I say multiple words, then I start to stutter. But I can only say three words at most without stuttering.

"I see you've made breakfast. You didn't have to do that, but thank you." He came and hugged me before sitting down at the counter. We started to eat, and minutes later we were both done, and he headed to his office. 'I'll see you later little one.' I completely forgot we could mind link each other now. 'Okay, bye.'

I put our plates in the dishwasher and washed them. After doing that, I decided to look around the house, it was ten o'clock, so I had five hours until meeting Valerie, Alex and Katherine.

After touring the house, it was twelve o'clock. And I decided to take a run. I hadn't really been letting my wolf out a lot.
'A run?! YESSS!!!' 'I know your exited, Derek, but chill.

'Hey, James I'm going to go on a run, I haven't done that in a while.' 'Okay, Harv, just tell me when you get back.'
I ran out the door, exited, and shifted into my wolf after taking my clothes off.

I shook my head, stretching, before we ran off into the woods. After a while I found the place where we rescued Tanner and Layla. I remember that.
I started heading back to the pack house. We've been gone for a while. 'Ya. About two hours.' 'Wait.... what?!'

I hurried back. By the time I got back, it was two fifty.Ten minutes. I went out pretty far.
'Where are you?' James mind linked me. 'I'm back now.'
'Okay good. Because I've been worried about you.'

I shifted back and put my clothes on. I ran up the stairs, made two lefts and one right and found Valerie's room. Just in time. It was 3:01. Just in time. As if knowing I was there, Valerie opened the door a grin on her face. "Come on, Harvey!" And she pulled me in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey people! I went to my grandmas house today to visit my new cousin, Charlotte. She's so cute! I love little kids.

Anyways, Which couple do you like better, Harvey and James, or Valerie and Isaiah?

What do you think will happen after the Malory incident?

Love you guys! Don't forget to vote comment and follow!!☺️