Good old days

Hey guys! It's 1:52 am and I just managed to stab my self in the eye with a notebook. Let me explain how it happened. I was drawing, and my cat came up, and she rubbed against the folder, and the thing flew up in my face.

You can thank my cat for all the miss spells. Any who there might not be a closing paragraph today, because of this long one. So sorry, loves. Anywho, here's the chapter😊 by the way, this is a chapter for mature audiences.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Malory's P.O.V
I sat in one of the chairs with Alpha Ross, and the spy Trey, that we had sent came back. The only reason he's spying for us is because his mate is pregnant, and we threatened to kill her and their daughter Isabell. 'I know you don't like doing this Malory!' My wolf shay said. Ugh. Her again. 'Listen,mutt, I don't care what you think I should do. So shut up, be a good wolf and support your human.' She whined, but it turned into a growl. 'How the fuck can I support you if your threatening this poor mans family?' I tuned her out. I don't need her backtalk.

"Ross, Malory." Alpha Ross growled. "DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT ISABELL AGAIN? CALL ME ALPHA ROSS, OR THAT SPOILED TWO YEAR OLD GETS IT."
He whined. Ugh. Weak. "Alpha R-Ross. Luna Malory. Harvey has been marked. And so has Valerie." Ross smirked. "Nows our time, James and Isaiah will feel every bit of their pain." He smirked. "That brat got her parents killed, so now I will torture her, until she BEGS me to kill her. And then, I'll throw her to the rouges." He smirked, and I ran my hand up and down his chest, And across his abs, growling at Trey to leave, which he did. "Oh baby, Your so smart." I said, pulling his shirt up. "How about a reward?" He growled, and I could feel him getting hard down there.
'We have a mate out there Malory! Your going to regret this!'
(We're gonna keep it PG, for the 12 year olds out there;) so uh yeah let's just say they had fun)

Katherines P.O.V
I sat at the counter, eating a bowl of ramen, when My dad walked in. "Hey Katherine, since your going to be taking over soon, I was wondering if you could train Our Luna." I looked at him in surprise. "Sure thing pops!" I said. "When does his training begin?" "Day after tomorrow." He said, making some Mac and cheese. I put my plate in the sink next to his, washing it. "Now Katherine, if you ever need anything just tell me. Since your mother died, we don't have our old jokes anymore." He said with a sad expression.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry dad, I know it's been a long time, 11 years, but me and mom were really close." He sighed, letting go of me. "Your mate will be lucky to have you." I smiled. "Thanks dad."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Such a horrible place to leave of. But whatever.
I know I said I wouldn't do the closing paragraph, but here we are. At the closing paragraph. Love you guys! Thanks so much for reading my story! Don't forget to vote, comment follow and share. Don't be a shy reader! I love your comments 😊 they help me improve my writing.
Bye loves! Ps; I felt so awkward writing this.