Pain

Don't forget to comment!

Harvey's P.O.V
When will this end? I've been scrubbing the floors that refuse to be clean. "BOY!" That's my new name. Boy. "You better be finished!" He screamed in my face.

I quickly got up from the floor, looking at the ground. He jabbed at my face, breaking my nose. "Why.didn't.you.finish?" I was trying so hard not to cry, knowing that if I did, I would be punished severely.

"I-I um couldn't get the
b-blood off the floor." He pushed me to the ground, and kicked me in the stomach,breaking a rib. He twisted my arm, breaking it, enjoying my screams of pain as he beat me that night.

I awoke that morning in a cold sweat, Jordan hovering over me. "Are you okay?" I was astounded. "Y-Yeah. As far as beatings g-go." He chuckled. "Maybe when my m-mate rescued me, you c-could come with us. B-Back to our pack."

He thought about it. "Avery will come with me, if we choose to go." I nodded it was his choice after all, if he wanted to go. "You better hurry and serve breakfast, before Alpha Ross gets mad again." I quickly stood up, my arm hurt and it was still healing.

I made my way to the kitchen, getting the bacon out and putting it in the oven. I took out eggs and sausage, getting to work. I needed to make 230 meals. Jesus.

I use to be friends with the other omegas, so they came to help me. The one I knew best was Ariel. She was nice to me, sort of like a mother figure. After setting out the plates and the silverware, we put the food out. Not even five minutes after, we did that Alpha Ross and his beta came in, followed by the delta and so on. The highest ranks got to eat first in this pack, and the lowest pretty much just got the left overs. Ariel made sure that every omega ate though.

After eating the leftovers, we went back to our cells, and wished that Alpha Ross or his beta wouldn't beat us. Before I left, Alpha Ross always did a morning and nightly beating. Every Wednesday and Thursday. Unfortunately for us, it was Wednesday.

The beta came by each cell, with a copper brown and rusty wolf following behind, her tail tucked between the legs. She stared at me in fear, her hind legs quivering as the beta stopped by the cell across from mine, throwing her in. She hit the wall, whimpering.

He unlocked my cell, and started hitting me. Left hook, hitting my nose, blood dripping. Then he kicked my legs, knocking me down. Hitting me in the ribs, breaking them, he left me to suffer as I coughed up blood.

When he was gone, I saw that the girl had shifted, putting on the clothes that they had given her. She was in the far corner, and with much effort, I sat on the moldy bench. She looked at me, she had light blonde hair and wide green eyes. She was pretty, but she had dirt on her cheeks and forehead, along with a scar along her eye, running from a little above the eyebrow, to the end of her nose.

(Pic of Alesha)

(Pic of Alesha)

"Where are we?" She asked with a soft voice,barely above a whisper. "Were in dark forest pack. Where you serve the monsters here, or g-get b-beaten, the one y-you should never disrespect is a-alpha Ross. You'll know him when
y-you see him."

She nodded, a little less afraid of me. "Why are you h-here?" I asked her, Curious to know. "Well I
w-was born a rouge, and my mom and dad were nice people, I've been on my own for a couple years, visiting my parents every now and then. But today, w-when I went to visit them, their throats were ripped out." She started crying, but continued on. "I wanted to bury the bodies, but before I could do anything, three big wolves jumped out, tackling me. So now I'm here." She finished.

"Why are you here?" She asked. The tears drying on her face. "My old alpha use to abuse me, and when I had my mate Alister, we spent two years together, the only reason he didn't mark me, was because of my alpha found out, he would kill me and my mate. One day, me a-and A-Alister we're playing I-in wolf form, in a field. The alpha saw and d-didn't like that, so he sent a patrol to kill my mate and I. They k-killed my mate but I just barely got away, heartbroken. I was running for a few days looking for a place to stay, when I found alpha James's pack. They took m-me in and I soon found out that alpha James was my second chance mate. When he marked me, this pack took me from him, and have been making me there personal slave and punching bag ever since. Another thing I should tell you, is that the alpha or beta does the nightly and morningly beating every Wednesday and Thursday." By the time I finished, we were both in tears.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know I know, horrible place to leave off. But hey, I updated right?

Did you like this chapter?

What do you think of the sob story's?

What do you think of Alesha?

I would highly recommend reading
The Betas Unwanted Mate.
It's an amazing story, by Love_Yourself_10_x
She's an awesome writer.

Don't forget to vote follow and share!! Love you guys!!
Thank you heaps for reading my story!