.Rise and Fall. (37)

|Chapter: 37|

"SERENA ANNE WILLIAMS, HOW DARE YOU CUT MY CALL WHILE I'M TALKING?", Sarah yelled from across the hallway, riding on Zac's back.

Wait what? Piggyback?

I turned around to have a proper look at them, rubbing my eyes to make sure my eyes weren't playing games on me. Yes, they were there with Sarah's legs snaked around his torso and hands wrapped around his neck. What are they upto today? Maybe they still didn't sober up, only that could make sense.

The packed hallway stared at them too as Zac walk to where I was standing. Some giggled while some looked at Sarah like they already wanted her six feet under. The look I'm very familiar with. The benefits of being the bad boy's girl. Did I just call myself... ugh whatever.

"Not satisfied with the attention you already get, that's you've to do all these?", I pointed my index on Sarah, directing the question to Zac.

"The world goes round and round like I've some kind of supernatural power as soon as my feet touch the ground. Ow man that rhymes", Sarah sang while Zac shrugged his shoulders.

I folded my arms rolling my eyes at her stupidity, "Its because you're dizzy from all the drinking."

"Oh that makes sense now. I told you Zac, Serena knows the reason for everything that happens on earth and she's my bestfriend", she flashed her pearly white teeth.

"Is she still..."

"Yeah", Zac smiled sheepishly.

"From last night?"

"No. Today morning's", he answered.

I wanted to hold both of their heads and then bang it together to knock some sense in them.

"Now what's the plan?", I asked getting worried about her classes. No way she could attend them in this condition.

"Plan? Please tell me you're plannig to secretly record Kennedy having sex with Ms. Hawskerworth and then blackmail him to cancel all the assignments for the winter break", Sarah overexcitedly squealed clapping her hands. Not a bad idea. I knew there are surely things going down between Kennedy and Ms. Hawsk because she is mostly found in his office and sending flirtious winks his way. And we are not blind.

I was distracting again from the real matter that I should be concerned about. Ignoring her I turned my attention back to Zac.

"I think I'll just take her to my place and help her sober up", he said.

I nodded my head understandingly. The bell rang indicating I have to get to my class now. I waved them goodbye and gave Zac, he better take care of her look before turning to walk away.

I wonder if Salvor know about all of this. I mean, when he can't tolerate to see me with Nick then seeing his twin with another bad boy will be intolerable too. But again, Sarah don't take shits from others, not even her twin.

Suddenly, my foot came in contact with a bump and I fell flat on my face. Everything happened so fast I had a hard time to even process. What just happened?

I looked up to see two cheerleaders in thier light blue dresses smirking at me and my stomach got tied in knots. I gulped when their smirks turned into fake smiles.

I rubbed my knee that I fell on and it hurt like hell. Tears threaten to fall out blurring my vision, but I held them back.

"Oh don't cry pathetic little Serena. C'mon I'll help you to the nurse", one with the red hair said as she started helping me to stand up while the other one picked up my books.