.Bonus Chapter.

|Bonus Chapter|

".. he let his temper get the best of him sometimes but not something I can't handle, I learnt to be patient with him. I wish you were here with us. You'd love him though because he is just as carefree as you were, a terrible singer but that doesn't stop him from singing, life threatening situation only make him say 'YOLO', really daring, rides his deadass motorcycle like he owns the place and knows what I'm thinking just like you did", I said between my hiccups as my tears won't stop rolling down. I rubbed his gravestone and placed the flowers.

"You see these flowers?", I asked to the unmoving stone. "We prepared for you, well mostly it was his idea. You should see the things he do for me. You won't believe though when you see his colder facade that he wears but he could be the sweetest person to me. Today if not him I won't be able to have the courage to visit you before I go to pursue my dream. I know him, I love him. And I don't want to lose him. Please bless us.. please stay with us through eveything. I love you so much. I miss you dad....", I broke down in more tears. I never dared to visit his grave because the thought always made me go through concussion. I didn't want to remember the day I lost him, the way he gave up on that hospital bed. I was scared, so scared.

But Nick is right. I cannot always run away and keep him away. "Now that you've graduated and going to college abroad just like you dreamt of. He should be a part of this too because not by body but by soul I believe he has always been there for you. It's your turn to let go of the hurtful memories and welcome him with your upcoming happiness. Don't you think so?", is what Nick said and I agreed to visit him.

I heard footsteps behind me with the sound of crackling twigs and I quickly rub my tears away. He placed his hand on my shoulder giving it a quick squeeze to let me he's here for me. "Do you feel better now?", he asked softly.

I nodded. He makes me feel more than just better. I look up at him. "You know what dad said in the diary?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Don't be scared of the dark. Because even darkness have some good things to offer", I quoted.

"I know now exactly what he meant. You have given me the best thing. How do I repay you?"

He laughed before he said seriously, "Repay me? Rena, I want nothing else.." Suddenly he got down on his knees to cup my cheeks.

"..because eveything I want is right infront me."

With that he crashed he lips on mine. Softly and tenderly he kissed me closing he eyes as he did. I pulled him closer to feel him more and more.

I look down blushing once we pull away. "Do have a thing for kissing infront of graves?", I asked feeling ashamed. This is the second time we did, the first was infront of Jade's and my very first kiss which feels like a distant memory.

"I guess", he said sheepishly. "Sorry Sir, but I'll take good care of your daughter", he said like he was really talking to my father and that made me smile.

"Ready to go?", he asked standing up and extended his hand. I took it and pulled me up. "Your flight is in three hours", he said in tone trying his best to mask up his sadness. But I caught him. I knew he was trying to act like he was ready to let me leave but I could just tell how his hands would start shaking everytime that topic would come up.

"Let's go", I said looking back at the grave for one last time. I love you dad and I won't be a coward again, I promise.

"Nick you're shaking. Do you want to tell me something?", I asked worried once we were in his car.