Chapter 32

Kali and I returned to the police station a few days later.

"Okay kids," Hopper said once we entered his office.

"I need you to contact all the kids, after that I'll tell you everything," he said.

Eleven, Kali and I looked at each other. We have never contacted so many people at once. I'm afraid this may cause permanent damage to our brains. But we had to do it for the safety of Hawkins and potentially the world.

"Okay," Kali answered.

"What do we tell them?", I asked.

"That we need them back in Hawkins as soon as possible. Meet at Hawkins High School on Sunday Morning. Beds and rooms will be provided if they want and they can bring one parent with them," Hopper said.

Eleven went out of the office, to get tissues and the towel, and I got on my kneels to turn on the TV and turn it to static. Hopper passed Kali the file with the articles of the numbers. Hopper had confirmed the children with Dr Brenner. He left the room to let us be.

Before I put on my blindfold, I asked Eleven as she came into the room.

"Can you contact multiple people at one time?"

"I don't know, I've never tried," she said, sitting down.

Kali sat down between Eleven and I with the file of articles.

"Okay, we will contact like 001 to 003 first, but if we can do more than I guess we can try," I suggested.

"How did you contact me last time?", Kali asked me.

"I tried to enter your mind, then talked to you. It hurt but it was worth it," I said.

"Okay?", Kali said.

"Just follow my lead," I said.

I helped Kali tie the towel above her eyes. When Eleven sat down and put the box of tissues in the middle of the circle, I opened the file.

"Okay Kali, you try to summon 001, just think of his face," I told Kali, pointing at the article on 001.

"I'll do 002," Eleven said.

"Okay I'll do 003," I said.

"Um, Eleven," I said before I pulled the towel over my eyes.

"Yeah," she answered.

"When we are in the medium, let go of my hand, but don't let go of Kali," I said.

"Okay," she answered again, before pulling the towel over her eyes.

Kali followed Eleven, and then me. I quickly grabbed Eleven's and Kali's hand. We were all in the medium. Somehow, my nose didn't feel like it bled instantly. Maybe my mind got used to it. I nodded at the others and they nodded back. I started to think of 003's image, then blinked. I looked around and saw three teenagers standing far way from each other. I let go of Eleven's hand as we walked towards one of the kids. I remember him, it was 001. I stretched out my hand I used my powers to enter his mind. Luckily I had Eleven's and Kali's powers to balance out mine, so it wouldn't hurt so bad. Once we entered, I opened my eyes, and saw his memories floating around in his mind. But there was no time to look at memories, I told Eleven and Kali to talk.

"001!" Eleven shouted.

I felt him flinch in shock.

"Dude, not that loud, we are in his mind," I whispered.

"Oh," Eleven said.

"001, it's us, 005, 008 and 011. We are some of the kids from Hawkins Lab," Kali said.