Chapter 4: Exploring Mullingar

(Marah's P.O.V)

"Come on, Belle," Niall says, jumping out of his car and running towards the restaurant. "You are going to love Pasta Bella!!"

"Haha, someone's a little excited...and hungry," I say as I get out of the car.

"No kidding," Liam laughs, closing my door for me, "Niall is always excited for food...it is his favorite part of the day."

"Are you two coming?!" Niall exclaims, rubbing his stomach. "I'm really hungry."

"Your always hungry, Niall," Liam states, making me laugh.

"The quicker we eat, the quicker my stomach will be satisfied," Niall grins, "oh, and the quicker we will get to continue on with our tour!"

"How many?" the greeter at the front asks us.

"3, please," Niall says with a smile. "Could you please make sure our seats are towards the back and possibly in a corner?"

"Of course," the greeter says sweetly, "it will be about a 5-10 minute wait. Is that okay?"

"It sure is," Liam says, giving her a dashing smile, "thank you very much!"

"Wait, why do you want a table towards the back and in the corner?" I ask, slightly confused.

"Well..." Niall starts, but is interrupted by a screech that sounds what must be a dieing bird. "Oh no!"

"What is it?" I ask, wondering what the heck is going on. I turn around to see what made that awful noise and I am surprised to see that the noise had come out of a 15 year-old girl.

"It's Niall Horan and Liam Payne!!!!" she squeals in delight, turning to a lady who must be her mom. "This day just went from horrible to absolutely amazing!!"

"Hello," Niall and Liam say sheepishly, realizing they have nowhere to hide. The girl pulls out her phone and immediately starts taking pictures of them. "Oh no, please don't-"

"I'm sorry, boys," the girl's mum says sweetly, "Jeanie is just really excited to see you. Sweetie, put your phone away right now. You're being rude!"

"Sorry mum," Jeanie says with a small, sheepish grin. "I just got really excited and I couldn't help myself. After all, our day has been absolutely horrid and I finally thought it was turning around."

"Can you please do us a favor and not post those pictures online?" Niall asks Jeanie. "We would really like to have a normal day out without being mobbed by fans."

"Of course," Jeanie's mom says for her. "I will make sure they don't end up online. Come on Jeanie, your father is waiting for us."

"Wait!!" Jeanie says before her mom can pull her further into the restaurant. "Can I please please please get a picture with you two?? I promise I won't post the picture until tonight when I am at home and you guys are...wherever you will be next."

"Well, I don't see why not," Niall grins.

"Sure!" Liam exclaims as they go up to the girl and put their arms around her.

"Say cheese!" Jeanie's mom says as she takes the picture on her phone. "Perfect, now come on. Your father is probably wondering what has happened to us."

"Thank you so much!!" Jeanie exclaims, giving them both a big hug before running after her mom.

"Marah, party of 3??" a greeter calls, pulling our attention to her.