Chapter 8: Secrets, Secrets

*Marah's P.O.V*

"Oh my goodness, please tell me they didn't just kill Agent Aubrey! Did they kill him?!" Lauren squeals frantically.

We are both sitting on my bed, laptop between the both us and we are binge watching all of Boneson Hulu. We thought it would be a great way to de-stress before finals next week, but all-in-all it's probably giving us both more stress along with some anxiety. Lauren is holding a bowl of popcorn tightly, desperately trying not to cry. I continue munching on my giant bag of peanut butter m&ms that Cliff sent to me while my brain tries to wrap itself around the fact that I might have just lost ANOTHER one of my favorite characters.

"Man, I really need to stop having favorites," I mumble, shoving more m&ms in my mouth. "First it was Zack going psycho, then it was Sweets getting murdered, after that it was Wendell getting cancer, and now Aubrey gets blown up!"

"Dang girl, you have some seriously bad luck..." Lauren says, making a funny face. "Maybe you should stop having favorites...or at least stop announcing who they are."

"Yeah...that is probably a good idea," I say with a laugh, turning my attention back to the show.

"Can you believe that Niall and Daniel have already been gone for 3 months?!" Lauren asks, pulling my attention back to her.

"Has it been 3 months already?!" I ask, checking my phone to see if she is correct. "Gosh, we have been so busy with school that time has flown by!"

"I know, it's great!" Lauren says happily. "The quicker we get this semester over with, the quicker we will get to see the guys!"

"Yay!!" I squeal happily, turning my phone on so I can see my handsome screensaver. "I miss Niall so much, I can't wait to be wrapped in his strong arms again!"

"And I can't wait to go to America for the concert!!" Lauren squeals happily, forgetting to mention Daniel.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask, trying to hold back my amusement.

"Huh?" she asks, thinking about it for a moment. "OH, yeah!! I also can't wait to see Daniel again!"

"Good! For a second there, I thought you were more excited to go to America than you were to see him!" I laugh.

"Oh my goodness, Aubrey is alive!!" Lauren yells, looking back down at the laptop.

"No way, really?!" I ask, looking down as well. Sure enough, there is Agent Aubrey all battered and bruised, but alive!

"Looks like your streak of bad luck may be ending!" Lauren says, giving me a quick wink.

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Hey Niall," Daniel says, joining me in my dressing room, "Marren Morris just went on so we have about 30 minutes before we are up!"

"Awesome, thanks man!" I say, turning around to look at him. "That gives us enough time to watch an episode of Fuller House...are you down?!"

"Heck yeah, I am!" Daniel says, running over to the TV where I already have it set up.

"Great! Then press play so we can get this party started!" I exclaim, jumping onto the couch beside him.

"Whose team are you on?" Daniel asks after hitting play. "I'm totally Team Scott! He had DJ first when they were in high school and it is so obvious that they are meant to be together! Plus, they are just such a great couple!"