Chapter 20: The End

*Niall's P.O.V*

At one point in time, I use to say that nothing in the world could possibly make me happier than a career in music. But that was before Marah flew into my life and changed everything; my perspective on music, love and life itself. She changed everything for me and when I finally worked up the courage to propose, I told myself I couldn't possibly be happier than I was the moment she said YES! Then our wedding came around and with the 'I Do's,' I was happier than I had ever been in my life. You probably know what I am going to say next...that I couldn't possibly be any happier than I was in that moment...and you are probably getting tired of hearing that from me. Well you have to hear it one more time because in this exact moment, as I am sitting here with my wife watching our amazing family members pass around our beautiful little miracle, I honestly couldn't be any happier than I am in this moment.

Marah and I have had our share of ups and downs, happy times and sad times, but the important things is that we have made it through together. Without Marah in my life, I honestly don't know where I would be right now...probably on tour somewhere in the UK, childless, wifeless, and carefree. But I wouldn't have my life any other way because I love my career, I love my wife, and I love my family. Isn't that what everyone hopes for in life? A good career, a beautiful wife, and a big family?

Just like me, there will be many, MANY moments in your life when you think you couldn't be any happier than you already are and you will constantly be proven wrong. Take it from a man who has been through it all; life is mysterious...life is chaotic...life can be hurtful....life can be grand. You, and only you, get to decide what kind of life you will have because it is simply that...life is what YOU make it.

Author's Note

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I am saying this, but sadly, this is the end of The Exchange Year. I want to thank you all so much for sticking with me to the end, it means so much to me!! To be honest, I am really dreading that I am finished with this story...its taken up a lot of my thoughts and a lot of my time, but I have enjoyed it so much! It makes me very sad that it is over...HOWEVER, I do have some exciting news! I am going to be re-writing this story a little bit so that I can publish it on Amazon...the story itself as well as some of the characters in my story will be changing names, but the story line will be remaining the same (I have to change Niall's name to my own made-up popstar so that this story no longer counts as a fan fiction). Many of you are probably thinking 'but you already have it published on here!' and you are correct. However, it is my dream to become a well-known published author and I need to start somewhere. I feel like this is one of the best stories I have written and I want to share it with everyone, not just those on Quotev/Wattpad. Again, thank you so much for sticking by me every step of the way and I hope you are happy with the ending! Please let me know what you think! I love you all!

-Belle

The Exchange Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें