Chapter 7: I Think I Love You

*Two and a Half Months Later*

(Marah's P.O.V)

"Belle!!" I hear Niall yell as he runs up the stairs and into my room.

"Yes, my handsome prince?" I ask, turning around in my office chair so I can look at him.

"Oh how I love it when you say that," Niall says dreamily, getting off track for a moment.

"Niall, snap out of it," I say, walking over to him, "didn't you have something to tell me?!"

"Oh, right!" Niall says with a small grin. "I just wanted to see how you are doing."

"I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking," I say as he pulls me in for a hug. "Is that all you came up here for?"

"Well, there is one more thing..." Niall explains, pulling away so he can look at my face. "I may or may not have gotten us tickets to Wicked next Friday! Am I the best boyfriend or what?!"

"Really?!?!" I squeal happily, wrapping my arms around Niall and squeezing him tight. "You are the best boyfriend ever!!!"

"I was hoping you would say that!" Niall laughs, his grin getting bigger. "Because I was going to take my mom instead if you didn't agree with me."

"Oh really?!" I ask, pulling back to look in his eyes.

"Nah, I was just kidding," Niall grins, kissing my cheek. "You don't have any plans next Friday right?"

"Nope," I say happily, "well, now I do, but I didn't before! I'm so excited, I have always dreamed of seeing Wicked!!"

"I know, that's why I thought this would be a perfect final date," Niall says quietly...almost too quietly for me to hear.

"Wait, what did you say?" I ask, hoping I didn't hear him right.

"I said it will be the perfect final date..." Niall sighs sadly, "...you know, before I leave to go back on tour?"

"Has it been 3 months already?!" I ask, laying my head on Niall's chest. "I don't want you to leave!"

"I don't want to leave either, babe," Niall sighs, his arms getting tighter around my waist. "But it is my job so I kinda have to go. At least you will still have Lauren...I'm taking her boyfriend with me too so both of you are kinda on the same page."

"I guess that's true," I sigh, not wanting to let him go. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you."

"Oh you have no idea how much I will miss you too!" Niall says sweetly. "In fact, I would take you on tour with me if I could, but you have school so... Speaking of which, how are your classes going??"

"Pretty great, thanks for asking," I say, letting go of Niall so I can walk over to my desk. "I need to finish my first essay by tomorrow or my teacher is going to doc me a bunch of points!"

"Yikes, that isn't fun," Niall says, following me to my desk. "What is your essay on?"

"We only have to do three essays so we all decided we wanted to start with the argumentative one," I say, opening my laptop. "Our teacher gave us a list of ground rules for the essay, but other than that she is letting us decide on everything else...including the topic. The topic that I decided to write on is something that I have always argued about...why marching band should be considered a sport."

"I like it, I bet no one else thought of a topic like that!" Niall says sweetly, placing a hand lightly on my shoulder.

"I know! That's kinda why I chose it. I wanted to do a topic that our teacher most likely hasn't heard about before. I'm just about done!"