1:Azure

"Jeon?""Checked

"Jeon?"
"Checked."
"Park?"
"Checked."

The young woman scribbled down on her paper and pursed her lips when she saw how young the two boys were. But she had no say in this situation."Escort them to the truck."
She threw a last glance at the lifeless bodies and bit on the inside of her cheek to prevent the crying. She was new to the trafficking people business but it was impossible to get used to it.
Well, except for the black haired man, her boss. He was pretty good at that.
____________________________________

Jeongguk remembers it clearly. His mom's neutral expression when they dragged him away, his brother's loud cries and his dad's silence. They were fine with it because they got a lot of money for selling him. His father probably worked for some bastards.

And Jeongguk didn't flinch when he was thrown on the ground or drugged with a wet napkin with an alluring smell.
He knew he would never see his family again.
And he was perfectly fine with it.
His brother was strong, he'd be okay without him.

Jimin was another story. He lived with his aunt, who rejected the money she was offered after the kidnappers took pity on her weak state.
Before she could protest more, the pity was gone and someone had knocked her down on the floor. Jimin was forcefully pulled out from the house.

So, there he was now. With his body shivering from the cold surface of the floor and head hurting from being punched once, when he tried to escape.
And a red haired boy was staring at him with big eyes."What do you want?", Jimin tried to act intimidating although he looked like an angry puppy.
The redhead said nothing but took off his jacket and handed it to Jimin."You're gonna freeze in that t-shirt of yours."

The brunette boy nodded for a thank you and wrapped the jacket around himself. It smelled like cologne and it was too big on him. So Jimin felt small and warm. He rested his back on the floor and snuggled in the jacket.
Jeongguk smiled at the strange boy. He looked scared.

If only he knew that the travel in this dirty old truck wasn't the worst he was going to experience.

°
🌿

A/N
This time the chapters are shades of bluee
Enjoy