14:Sapphire

"Eat

"Eat.", Jeongguk left the warm soup that the maids gave to him for Taehyung.

"I can't move my body, pet. The stitches will open.", the blonde man pouted and made puppy eyes at Jeongguk.

The red head rolled his eyes but sat on Taehyung's bed, ready to feed him.

One month passed like this.

The younger having to take care of Taehyung, acting almost nice so the plan could work. One thing Jeongguk noticed - the nicer he was, the less bad things happened to him and Jimin. In fact, he hadn't been hurt at all, Taehyung wasn't as mean as before and Yoongi treated Jimim well.(Too well, if Jeongguk was honest.)

And one final day, Taehyung could finally get up. He was strolling down the halls when Evan met him."I see you're better."

Taehyung nodded and stared at the blue-eyed guy suspiciously."Where are you going? The meeting with Yoongi ended few minutes ago."

"Oh, I'm going to the garden.", the boy smirked and walked past Taehyung, carelessly whistling to himself.

Jeongguk was planting rose seeds in the garden, humming the song his brother sang to him when they were younger.

Evan saw the attractive younger and walked to him poking his cheek."Hey there."

Jeongguk looked up, doe eyes sparkling and cheeks rosy from the effort."Hi Evan."

And if the blonde male could take him then and there, he would.

He helped Jeongguk up and dusted off his shirt for him."Thanks.", the younger muttered, his soft cheeks warming up more."You're adorable...", Evan trailed off and cupped Jeongguk's cheek, his other hand wrapping around his small waist. The red head went into panick mode, the skinship suddenly being too much for him and put his hands on Evan's chest in order to push him away. For some reason he didn't find the touches comforting.

The elder didn't comply, instead he leaned down until his breath was fanning over Jeongguk's lips."Evan, l-let me go..."

"Why?I've been waiting for this for too long." , Evan smashed his lips against Jeongguk's, ignoring the boy's protests.

"Wait-mmph...", the red head did his best to keep his mouth closed and hands desperately trying to pry away the taller.

Evan just got angry and held on his neck to deepen the kiss forcefully.

Jeongguk didn't know what got to him, the fact that he was actually afraid, or the fact he trusted Evan at first, but the tears were already burning his eyes. He let them fall, although he felt stupid for crying.
His sassy persona was long gone after five men used him in every way.
Now, he felt fragile and broken.

"Excuse me?", the deep voice resonated from behind them.

Evan groaned and turned around, Jeongguk still being held in his arm lock."Yes?"

Taehyung crossed his arms."Would you be kind enough to let go of Jeongguk?"

His name.

Taehyung said his real name. Not pet or puppy.

Evan slowly removed his arms and Jeongguk walked to Taehyung with his head low. He hid behind the older and found comfort in that broad back rather than those arms that were holding him just now."Fuck off, Evan."

The blonde male raised his eyebrows."I suggest you don't annoy me, you know what I can do."

"Get out of my mansion and don't bother to appear again.", Taehyung spoke coldly and reached out behind him, Jeongguk's hands immediately gripping on his.

Evan left the two males, walking grumpy and kicking pebbles on the road.

Taehyung waited till the other was out of sight and turned around, Jeongguk's Bambi-like eyes staring at him."You okay?"

The younger nodded and looked down again.

Taehyung pulled him in a hug, his hand rubbing circles on the boy's back.

Jeongguk nuzzled his face in the elder's neck and hugged back.

He felt safe.

°
🌿

A/N next chapter will be Yoonmin