5:Cobalt

Jimin sat at the full table and smiled seeing the big amount of food

Jimin sat at the full table and smiled seeing the big amount of food. He stretched his arm to take a waffle when Yoongi swatted his hand away."Did you ask me for permission to eat, pet?"

"No, master...I'm sorry..", Jimin bowed his head in shame while Taehyung watched the scene in amusement. The blonde male made his way to the over-full table and sat down."I wish my pup was as obedient as you."

Jimin raised his head."J-Jeongguk?Where is he?"

"Non of your concern.", Taehyung shrugged and stuffed a whole muffin in his mouth, chewing slowly.

The front door opened and Hoseok walked in, his coat immediately being taken off by a short maid with brown hair.The orange haired male walked to Yoongi and tilted his chin up."Hi baby.", Hoseok mumbled and kissed the elder's lips softly. Jimin looked at them and pouted. He wished he had someone to love him too."Aww look, the little kitten is jealous.", Hoseok rolled his eyes and glared at Jimin."Why are you looking at my man?"

"I-I wasn't I-"

Hoseok leaned towards Jimin and stared at him coldly."No one wants your little whines, pet. Go and bring your buddy here. He's sitting outside like a stray dog."

Jimin looked at Yoongi for permission to get up and the elder nodded.

The brunette boy rushed outside to see Jeongguk sitting on the ground with a blank face."Guk?"

"What?"

"They umm...they want you inside...", Jimin fiddled with his sleeves.

The red haired boy just got up and dusted his ass off. He walked past Jimin and to the eating hall where the 3 men sat.

The moment Taehyung saw Jeongguk, he got up and crossed his arms."No breakfast for you."

"That's fine with me.", Jeongguk shrugged and crossed his arms too."Woke up with a stick stuck in your asshole cause you're so sour?"

Yoongi's mouth hung agape at the tone of Taehyung's toy. He got up to say something but Hoseok pulled him back down."You know what? Five. Tonight."

Yoongi's eyes widened."But that's-"

"And three for him.", Taehyung pointed towards Jimin.

Hoseok nodded with a smirk but Yoongi stared at Taehyung.

"Park you go to the basement downstairs. Jeon will be in my room.", Taehyung licked his lips.
____________________________________

It was 5 pm when the door to the basement swung open and three men entered, all of them buff and covered with tattoos. The last one closed the door and locked it.

Jimin was laying on the ground but he shot his head up and tried to hide in the corner, wrapping his arms around himself."Who-who are you?"

One of the men came forward and ubuckled his belt."That's none of your business. Now come here and suck me off like a good boy."

°
🌿