22:Admiral

Evan spoke to the people around him with a smile, his hand casually holding Jeongguk's tiny waist

And for the red head it was a nightmare - all men around him with hungry eyes, their hands shamelessly touching wherever they wanted and all of them in suits, while he was wearing only lace panties.

Jeongguk found out Taehyung wasn't in the room. He panicked on the inside, the only thing keeping him sane was gone."Keep calm, cutie. We're almost there.", Evan whispered in his ear."After a few minutes my men will give as much money as I want to have you, aren't you excited?", Evan smiled and his hand gripped on Jeongguk harder.

Just then a smiling Seokjin came to them.

"Ah, thank goodness! Seokjin, take him to-"

Jin punched Evan straight(gay) in the jaw making everybody gasp. Jeongguk's eyes widened when his new master stumbled backwards and held his chin."What the fuck! Security!"

"Yes, about that, they're gone. Don't worry, they're sleeping in the second basement, when they wake up the police will be here.", Jin smiled and took off his long black coat, wrapping Jeongguk in it. He patted the boy's shoulder."Go outside, Tae is waiting."

Jeongguk frantically nodded and ran out, sprinting past the men in the room.

"Now, my favourite part!", Jin exclaimed and took out a machine gun, loading it swiftly and pointing it towards Evan."I suggest you follow my orders from now on, since neither you nor anyone in this room has a gun.", Jin smirked at his plan to snatch the guns while the people were too enrolled in Jeongguk's appearance on the stage.

And Evan's gun was stolen by Dr Namjoon, who managed to take it while the master spoke to his guests.

However, Jin didn't notice the one guest who managed to sneak in a gun taped to his ankle.

×

Jeongguk ran for his life, bare feet against the cold floor. He was passing through halls, bathrooms and finally saw the exit. He heard a gunshot.

He gasped and ran even faster, already seeing Taehyung's back faced towards him. As he made more steps forward, his hair was yanked back right into a firm chest."A very, very big mistake, doll."

Taehyung heard the voice and turned around, his eyes widening at Evan's grip on Jeongguk.

"Poor Taetae, thinking he can outclever me.", Evan chuckled and pointed the gun forward."Last words?"

"Fuck you.", Taehyung smirked.

Before Evan could shoot, a ton on people errupted from the mansion, messing around and pushing Jeongguk out of Evan's grip."Bomb! There's a bomb inside!", Seokjin kept yelling and calmly walked out.

Jeongguk was lost.

All around him were people, their faces sweaty, chests heaving and curse words spoken every second.

As his anxiety kicked in and he was about to curl himself in a ball on the ground, the sleeve of his coat was pulled forward and the boy saw him.

Taehyung, his soft eyes and his opened arms.

With no hesitation, Jeongguk snuggled in the embrace and breathed heavily.

"It's okay, Gukie, breathe. I'm here.", Taehyung carressed his hair and kissed his temple."It's okay."

And Jeongguk's heart thumped so loud, his stomach was so tangled with butterflies that he prayed Taehyung couldn't hear it all.

And as the two boys were hugging, just mere seconds later, police sirens were heard nearing Evan's mansion.

°
🌿