7:Aqua

The next morning came

Jeongguk limped down the stairs for breakfast and so did Jimin. However the brunette's neck was littered with love bites, while Jeongguk's was just slightly bruised from choking.

When both boys stood at the table, Taehyung, Yoongi and two more men sat there, the only sound heard was the clacking of forks against plates."Sit down."Taehyung ordered without looking at them. Jeongguk was about to snap at him until he felt Jimin's small hand tug on his sleeve.

The red head looked at the boy, whose eyes were pleading to not make Taehyung angry anymore.
And Jeongguk nodded because he knew - as long as he didn't obey Taehyung, Jimin was going to suffer too.

They sat next to each other just as Yoongi's eyes followed Jimin's every move.

Jeongguk wasted no time in digging in his food, stuffing as much as he could in his mouth. Because he needed energy, he was going to escape tonight with Jimin. The red head eyed the brunette again. He couldn't be calm seeing Jimin's neck littered with hickies and eyes empty.

"Won't you introduce us?", one of the foreign men said.

Taehyung cleared his throat and lazily motioned towards Jeon."This is my pet. Pet, meet Evan. And next to him is Isaak. They came from the Netherlands."

Jeongguk gritted his teeth at the name 'pet' but swallowed down his pride and looked at Evan.

The guy had sandy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and a pure smile stood on his face. To say he was attractive was an understatement."I like your hair.", Evan said to Jeongguk and smiled, showing pearl white teeth.

When Taehyung saw how Jeongguk's cheeks tinted pink, he raised his eyebrows.

Jeonggukie likes Evan?

Taehyung licked his lips, an annoying habit he had, and tried to smile, which looked more like a grimace."So, today I have lots of paperwork to do. My pet will stay in the house till I'm back, which will be past midnight."

Jeongguk actually smiled back. Why? Because it was perfect - Taehyung out of the house. He could take Jimin and leave.
God knows in what town they were.

So, the red head ate his breakfast silently as various plans were swirling in his mind.

Yoongi sighed at Jimin's slumped posture. The brunette boy was staring at his food absent-minded, fork poking one cherry tomato."Eat.", the elder mumbled and tried to look in Jimin's eyes but the smaller avoided it."Pup you should eat cause you will loose weight and-"

"Would you eat if you had three men shove their dicks inside your mouth hours ago, master?", Jimin said casually and crossed his arms.

Yoongi gulped and shook his head."No...I-"

"Yoongi? Would you mind taking Jimin to his workplace today?", Taehyung interrupted, seeing how Jimin was slowly becoming too confident for his liking.

"What workplace?", the puppy-eyed boy looked at Taehyung.

The elder smirked and leaned back in his chair."A strip club."

°
🌿

A/N Skam anyone? Isaak and Evan are my babies ❤