16:Aegean

One more month passed too quickly to Jeongguk's liking

He got used to Taehyung's moods -  happy in the day, grumpy after work and silent when hungry.

As weird as it was, Jeongguk enjoyed Taehyung's company.

He understood that the older loved art, went to museums and had such a Gucci collection, he made every person jealous.

This particular day, Jeongguk and Jimin were walking in the garden - it already full of blooming flowers, because of the red haired boy, who strangely liked taking care of it."I can't wait till we escape.", Jimin mumbled as his hand caressed the orange rose petals."Woah I thought you actually liked Yoongi.", Jeongguk teased the older. Instead of the reaction he wanted - a slap on the back of his neck or a scowl, he received nothing.
Worried, the younger turned towards his friend, seeing Jimin sniffle and wipe his nose with his sleeve."Hey, hey what's up? What happened? Did Yoongi do something to you?"

Jimin shook his head."He-He was so nice...so sweet and he kissed my cheeks a lot cause he said I'm adorable...and then...", a sniffle."And then that-that guy Hoseok called and Yoongi was so happy. He dressed nicely and left...when he came back Y-Yoongi told me Hoseok booked a trip for them two and-and he was so happy...he-he told me to stay away from him-", Jimin broke down and kneeled on the grass, his hands gripping on it."Oh, Jimin-ah...", Jeongguk crouched down and hugged his friend."You like him, don't you?"

Jimin only cried harder, his heart heavy with hurt."I'll get us out of here as soon as possible.", Jeongguk promised, determined to save his friend.

He wanted to do it for Jimin.

Because if it was for himself, he would rather stay with Taehyung.

____________________________________

Jeongguk came in Taehyung's room, wondering why the older had sent maids to bring him there.

He stepped inside, the room lit up by candles.

Two trays of various meals were placed on the small round table in the center of the room, Taehyung's bed sheet changed from the usual blood red to a dark blue.

The door behind Jeongguk closed and the boy turned around to see his master in a long black silk robe, his blonde mullet falling over his forehead and eyes dark, hungry, but not for food."Taehyung?", Guk couldn't hide the excitement in his voice, or the lust in his eyes when he scanned the older's body."Why don't you sit down, Jeon."

Yes, he hated when someone told him what to do.

So like the independent man he was, Jeongguk sat down, sinking in the soft bed. He gulped hard when Taehyung undid the belt of his robe, calmly letting it fall to the floor.

The candles lit his tan body, in Jeongguk's eyes, Taehyung looked like God's finest creation.
"Jeon?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Strip, baby."

°
🌿

A/N no smut I'm sorry (: