4:Navy

Jimin eyed the lacy white underwear

Jimin eyed the lacy white underwear. He was more than disgusted to put it on because he's seen hookers actually wear this on the street at night.

The brunette boy sighed and slowly undressed himself, the chilly air biting on his soft skin.

After he put on the panties and layed down on the bed he closed his eyes and tried to relax his breathing.

Seconds turned into minutes and Park Jimin was asleep.

Yoongi opened the door to his room, already with loosened tie and unzipped pants.

And then he saw an angel. There, on his bed, Jimin was curled in a ball and no sounds were heard. He was sleeping peacefully and shivering from time to time because of the coldness in the room.

Yoongi hated his damn soft side. Because instead of waking up his toy to pleasure him, the elder put a blanket over Jimin. Of course, not before tracing every inch of his beautiful body with his eyes.

Jimin stirred when he felt the heavy blanket and opened his eyes. He spotted Yoongi next to his bed and immediately sat up, small fists rubbing his eyes."I'm sorry master, I'm awake now."

The raven male thought for a bit. He could just fuck Jimin, since he was awake. Or let him relax. It was obvious what was going to happen."Move."

"What?"

"Move, pup. I wanna sleep and you're taking all the space in my bed."

Jimin blushed at the pet name but complied and scooted away, his naked back facing Yoongi.

The elder changed into his silk pajama and layed down, his back towards Jimin.

And just like that, they both fell asleep.
____________________________________

The morning sun annoyed Jeongguk and he cursed at it numerous times.

The read haired boy had slept on the pavement, his back hurting and head spinning. But who cared? Definitely not Taehyung, who was standing at his fancy balcony and laughing his ass off at Jeongguk's angry face."Good morning pet."

"Fucking get down here and I'll show you a good morning!", Jeongguk yelled and balled his fist in the air, to which Taehyung just shook his head."You're such a slow learner, little one. Get your flat ass inside, breakfast is served."

"I would rather starve.", the younger scoffed.

"Okay. It's fine with me.", Taehyung shrugged and left the balcony.

"Asshole.", Jeongguk mumbled and sat on the dirty ground with crossed arms like a toddler.

Taehyung gracefully walked down the stairs to see the dining hall empty. He wondered how come Yoongi was still sleeping, since he never missed breakfast.

Now only the huge buffet stood untouched on the table - eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles with chocolate, brownies, green tea and toasts.

The blonde male smiled and left for the kitchen to thank the chefs, like he did every morning.

Jeongguk furrowed his brows when a matte black jeep arrived.

The car stopped just in front of the house and an orange haired male climbed out. He was dressed in a brown fur coat and small round yellow glasses stood on the edge of his nose.

The man saw Jeongguk and neared him."Why are you alone here?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh, a feisty one.", the man smiled."I see why Taehyung chose you. Let me be nice and introduce myself, yeah?", the rich male stretched his hand out."My name is Jung Hoseok and I'm master Yoongi's boyfriend."

°
🌿