17:Berry

He knew something was wrong when he woke up alone

Jeongguk clearly remembers falling asleep in Taehyung's arms last night, he still feels the kisses placed on his forehead and eyelids before he fell asleep.

The problem was, Taehyung's side of the bed was perfectly made.

The flushed red haired boy quickly got up and dressed in last night's clothes, discarded on the floor.

Jeongguk strolled down the hall, no maids or chefs walking around as usual, he went to Yoongi's room, it was empty too, the bed sheets on the floor and the pearl white mattress full of wrinkles.

The young boy felt his throat tighten when he heard a gunshot from downstairs.

He quietly went down, hiding behind the walls, afraid his heart was beating too loud.

As he peeked in the main hall, his heart was about to explode.

On the white marble floor, various bodies of the maids and chefs were scattered, all of their eyes open and blood dripping from their foreheads, chests and stomachs.

Jeongguk felt nauseous but put his palm on his mouth and swallowed hard.

As he stepped back, rough hands wrapped around him, one large palm making a strong grip on his throat."Good morning, princess."

He knew the voice so well."E-Evan..", he choked out.

Warm breath fanned over his ear, lips kissed his ear shell."I've been waiting for you."

Jeongguk was pushed forward, his protests useless as Evan was taller and stronger.

The blonde haired man led him to the eating hall, on every chair was a tied up person. With horror he noticed Jimin was gone."J-Jimin...where is..."

Evan cooed and rocked him from side to side."Babyboy you're too cute. Your little friend is sleeping peacefully in the basement with my people."

"What have you d-"

Evan restricted the air coming to his lungs and Jeongguk shut up."Do you know how cute you look like that? Small, vulnerable, obedient. Your master will come just now and I can't wait to see his reaction."

Jeongguk's eyes traveled to some people he didn't know, probably Taehyung's crew, tied up to the chairs.

Then he spotted Yoongi, Dr Namjoon and Hoseok, all of them unconscious.

The front door opened, a happy Taehyung coming in, carrying two bags of what looked like sweets and a little tiger plushie in hand.

As soon as he saw the scene, he dropped the bags and took out his gun.

Evan just chuckled and pushed Jeongguk forward, putting a pistol on the back of his head."Come on, Taehyung. Shoot."

The elder was still gripping his gun but as soon as he saw Jeongguk's chest rapidly raising and falling, he slowly lowered it down.
"Throw it on the floor."

Taehyung looked around - his bodyguards gone,the cameras smashed, the maids and chefs dead, his people unconscious.

And then he saw Jeongguk.

The red head stood there, mouthing a 'shoot him' but Taehyung just threw his gun on the ground."That's right.", Evan smirked and pulled Jeongguk back."You've turned so soft-hearted it's disgusting."

"Let him go.", Taehyung simply said."It's between you and me."

"Oh, it was between us. But, you see, when I want something, I get it.", Evan turned to the side and nodded.
Seven armored men came forward, their guns pointed at Taehyung."Boys, let's get them to my place.", Evan yanked Jeongguk's hair back."After all, this doll needs to be prepared for his new master."

°
🌿