9:Sea

Jimin stared at himself in the mirror

The sparkly outfit he was wearing was everything but nice. He awkwardly opened the door to the changing room, Yoongi was patiently waiting outside while talking to his boyfriend on the phone.

The second he saw Park Jimin, in a sparkly attire, his mouth was partly open and eyes scanning the glorious body in front of him.

He hung up on Hoseok and got up, waking to the smaller boy.

Jimin looked at the elder's chocolate eyes and his hand slowly reached out to touch Yoongi's cheek.

The black haired man got goosebumps at the gesture, Jimin's  cold hand on his warm cheek.

Yoongi smiled and leaned in the touch, his own large hand covering Jimin's.

"Master?"

"Yes Jimin?"

The boy sniffled and cupped Yoongi's other cheek too."Please...please let me go home..."

Yoongi's smile melted away. He removed Jimin's hands from his face."You know I can't."

"At least tell me where are we!", Jimin yelled and waved his hands around. He had no idea in what town they were, the only thing he was sure of, was that they were far away.

"Let's go.", Yoongi took Jimin's forearm and started dragging him outside the deserted strip club.

"Wait I have to change my-"

"I said go!", Jimin flinched at the harsh tone and involuntary his eyes teared up.

He didn't understand how Yoongi was so sweet, then so mean.

The only thing Jimin knew was that he'll escape tonight.

____________________________________

Well, Jimin was wrong.

He was currently standing in front of the tall metal fence with Jeongguk by his side.

"I can't climb over that!", the shorter  whined and pointed to the fence.

"Come on! They're in a meeting right now and think we're sleeping this is our chance!", Jeongguk whispered and shook Jimin's shoulders."Let's go!"

"Fine.", Jimin breathed out."But you go first, I'll do it after."

"Deal."

And Jeongguk started climbing up, completely unaware of Taehyung's amused gaze from the bushes.

The red head jumped down with a 'thud' and fell on his knees. He immediately got up, turned around and saw Jimin's face just behind the fence."Your turn, hurry up!"

The brown haired boy nodded and gripped the fence, moving his body up.

"Jimin look out!"

And he was yanked back down by his collar, a strong grip holding him.

"Son of a bitch!", Jeongguk yelled and shook the fence."Let him go!"

Taehyung laughed, deep voice ringing in Jimin's left ear.

The blonde man calmly took out his pistol and rested it on Jimin's temple."Poor, poor puppy. While you run away he's gonna get his brain shot. At this distance, my bullet will kill him in a minute. You really want that, pet?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side.

Jeongguk officially hated him.

He saw Jimin's shaking figure behind the strong grip.

The freedom was there - Jeongguk was over the fence, if he ran, he would find someone to call the police.

But how could he when Jimin was going to die?

"Gukie...go...", Jimin pleaded."I'll be okay-"

"Shut up!", Taehyung loaded his gun and smirked."Pup you really thought we were that stupid? There are cameras where you can't even imagine. I know your every move.Come on, pet. Run. Call the police. Either way he'll die. Do you really want that?"

Jeongguk gulped and shook his head.

"That's what I thought. Now get your ass back here."

And Jeongguk, brave or not, slowly made his way to the gates to be brought back in the mansion.

He was going to leave that hell, but he would rather protect his friend first.

°
🌿