13:Indigo

Taehyung was layed on his bed, an IV in his hand and an angry Kim Namjoon by his side

Taehyung was layed on his bed, an IV in his hand and an angry Kim Namjoon by his side."What did I tell you huh?"

"To stop blah blah...You might get hurt blah blah...", the blonde man looked at his doctor."He fucking stabbed me, Joon."

"I saw.", the taller smiled."And damn he actually made a good wound!"

Jeongguk laughed from the other side of Taehyung's bed and shook his head."It was a good wound, indeed." Jungkook liked Namjoon. Too bad the guy didn't want to help him escape though, sigh.

Taehyung smiled.
Maybe he was crazy, after all.
But seeing Jeongguk laugh was a blessing.

Namjoon checked the IV one more time and spoke."It's okay now. You have pain killers here and also a few stitches on your side. I'm leaving now cause Jin is waiting in the car."

After the purple haired male left, Guk stayed with Taehyung in the room."What's wrong puppy? You actually care for me?"

"Don't flatter yourself. You aren't of any use if you're dead.", Jeongguk got up and fixed Taehyung's pillow, ignoring the soft blue eyes staring at him."There is no goddamn phone in this house so I can't call the police."

"What are you gonna tell them either way? Your parents received money for you and gladly took it. I didn't actually force you here."

"You forced Jimin."

"Ah, so it's all about the other one.", Taehyung sighed and stretched his hand out, touching Jeongguk's bruised cheekbone with his fingertips. He was surprised the red head didn't pull away."You should put ice on that."

"Wow how sweet, a kidnapper to care for me, I'm gonna cry.", Jeongguk rolled his eyes and came closer till his face was inches apart from Taehyung's."Once you can walk, you're letting me and Jimin out. Got it?"

The blonde man used all his strenght to prop himself on elbows and looked at Jeongguk's eyes with desire."Or what? You're gonna kill me? Do it. Torture me? I've been tortured more than you can ever imagine.", Taehyung said in his deep voice and ignoring the pain in his side, he put his hand on the back of Jeongguk's neck and pulled him till their lips collided.

Taehyung kissed hungrily, the taste of Jeongguk already addicting.

And the younger actually replied. He kissed back, as lustful as the other, tongues slowly fighting.

Taehyung pulled away and rested his forehead on Jeongguk's."Hey pup..."

"...yeah?"

"That was my first kiss."

Jeongguk smiled and pecked Taehyung's lips again.

Yes, he actually liked it.

Or that's what the blonde man thought.

____________________________________

Jimin left the bed and went to the bathroom, the only place without cameras, as Jeongguk said.

He waited there for a bit and finally the read haired male tip-toed inside."Hey."

"Hey.", Jimin smiled at him and sat on the closed toilet."I have his gun, a pocket knife and tomorrow I'll try to take his phone."

"I have his credit card. While the doctor was stitching him up I stole it from his wallet.", Jeongguk proudly said.

"So we're continuing with the plan? Do I have to make out with him again?"

"Well if you manage to steal anything else, do it. Remember - as much as they fall for us, the quicker we leave this hell."

Jimin nodded and both boys separated, each of them drawing plans in their minds.

°
🌿