18:Zaffre

Jeongguk was sat on a chair in the middle of a big hall

His wrists and ankles tied, his head dizzy from whatever they made him drink earlier.

Cold hands massaged the back of his neck."Relax, sweetheart."

That fucking voice.

"Go fuck yourself.", Jeongguk spoke and tilted his head up, a smirking Evan above him."I would rather fuck you, though."

The blonde man leaned down and peppered soft kisses on Jeongguk's neck, then to his ear."You're so beautiful, Jeon. A gem, a ruby. Taehyung is one lucky bastard."

"Where is he?"

"He will watch the show before I let him go.", Evan went  in front of Jeongguk and kneeled down."I can't wait though. Once you're mine, he will leave and-"

"Mr Evan!", a worried tall man entered the hall, his eyes huge."T-Taehyung escaped!"

"What? Seokjin are you fucking stupid?!", Evan growled and pulled out his gun."Go find him!"

The man nodded and left in a hurry.

Evan untied Jeongguk and dragged him away."I think it's time to show you something."

____________________________________

The red head was brought to a garden.

Not like the one in Taehyung's mansion. This one was bigger, too many different aromas lingering in the air. The whole lot of various flowers had Jeongguk want to vomit.

He saw a figure in the centre of the garden.

The figure was calmly smoking and reading from some small book, his raven black hair falling over  his eyes.

Jeongguk's breath hitched in his throat."Yoongi?"

The said boy looked up, a smirk plastered on his beautiful face."Hey pup."

Evan left Jeongguk, confident he couldn't escape.

"What..."

"I was tired, Gukie.", Yoongi spoke softly."I was damn tired of Taehyung stopping me from doing what I want. He is so damn soft! He made me a good sheep and forbid me the fun!", Yoongi tsked and shook his head."Good thing Evan was there to help. I really missed killing people, puppy, I missed robberies, I missed the mafia shit."

"B-But yesterday-"

"-was an act. Poor thing Hoseok fell for me, what a useless human.", the raven haired boy chuckled and let his cigarette fall to the ground."I wrote down your names. I stalked both you and Park Jimin. I was the one that ordered Taehyung to call those men who broke you. Taehyung is such a good actor, isn't he?"

Jeongguk breathed out and shook his head."You're-you're lying! Taehyung is your friend! And Jimin...how could you do this to Jimin? He really likes you, you know?"

Yoongi's smile disappeared."I know. He is a good kid. He  makes a good toy."

" Where is he?"

"He will stay in the mansion with Taehyung. Me and you will stay here.", Yoongi smiled again."Evan can't wait to lay his hands on you, pet.
      He can't wait
                              to make you his toy."

°
🌿