1-Welcome To My Life

My name is Thomas Howard Parker. (I'm sorry not sorry lmao) and I'm not a nerd! I have many likes and dislikes. I'm an average 16 year old teenager who has an obsession with 'spiders'. And people think I'm a freak but I'm not.
.
.
.

RIIIING!!!

"THOMAS WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!"
"AAARGHH!!"
I growl out loud as I fall with a loud thud.
My mom comes up running to my room holding a spatula in her hand and bangs it on the door.
"Wake up Tommy. You don't wanna be late for school do you?"
"But Moooom!!"
I whined, getting back to the sheets.
"I'll hit your ass if you don't get up!!"
My mom yells holding the spatula up.
I immediately get back up and run to the bathroom drooling and mumbling how I HATE MONDAYS.
God, mom can be damn scary...
I looked at myself in the mirror and regret for not brushing my spiky hair.
Then I brush my teeth and get all ready for school, my casual outfits. A white button up T-shirt,and a checkered sleeveless sweater over, with black jeans and checkered vans to go on with. And, not forgetting something important of course, my dumb glasses. Which makes me look even more of a nerd with black eyes. Fuck my life. I step out with my backpack and go to the kitchen where breakfast was being served.
"I see your awake, son."
Dad says, with a warm, welcoming smile.
"Yeah,I'm."
I return his smile with a cheeky one,then sit beside him, starting to eat bacon and pancakes.
"Hmph! If it weren't for me!" Mom scoffed and huffed placing her hands on her hips.
"Oh yeahhh Mom! You just woke me up disturbing my dream!"
I pouted.
"Oh your mother can be very stubborn sometimes, it happened to me too!" Dad chuckled with me, while mom was silent, her face red.
I think I get it...?
I then washed my plate and bid bye to my parents before walking out to school.

-After reaching school-

I sighed standing in front of the school gates. Then walked in to my class and saw a chubby guy standing near my locker. Who...
"Tom!!"
"Edd!"
Edd being the chubby yet a sweet guy I know, gave me a hug squeezing me hard.
"Hmpff! E-edd I-I can't b-breath!"
I Squeaked out.
"Oh! Sorry!"
Edd let me go and chuckled.
We then walked together to class with a conversation until I tripped over something, no, someone.
"Watch where you're going, Freak."
"Uff!"
I fell with a thud landing on my back. Edd helped me to stand up. I did, then to notice them.
Tord.
"What was that for!?"
I yelled on his face.
"You can't question me, You bitch."
Tord pushed his fingers hard on my  temples and I backed away.
"Leave us alone!"
Edd screamed, defending me.
"Shut up you fatass!"
Tord pushed Edd away, laughing.
"Yeah! Like he said!"
Matt behind him, blurted out.
"Ugh, Matt shut up."
"Hey!"
Tord then dragged along the 'narcissist' with him.
"What a jerk."
"Yeah..."
Edd and I then walked back to class.

[First Chapter of tomtord fanfic, I've ever written... So how was it?? Don't hate me if it sucks... :')]