2-*No Title*

It was Biology.
Man, I love this subject. Well, I didn't mean that way of too much, but I liked it because of the things it explains... It's so beautiful.
I snapped out of the thoughts when the teacher came in the class.
"Hello my lovely students,"
The female teacher spoke as she laid he books on the desk.
"We are gonna have a science fair!"
She cheekily smiled.
While some students groaned.
And some cheered.
"And to remind you, it's in 2 weeks."
She pulled her glasses up to her nose Bridge.
"So, now pair up with each other."
I turned to Edd, and he turned to me, we then High-fived.
"Great! Guess we'll be pair's, again!"
Edd spoke with his usual chirpy tone.
I nodded and smiled.
While the teacher started the lessons.
.
.
.
After the class ended, everyone started to leave so was I then was stopped in tracks by the teacher calling out my name.
"So, Thomas."
I turned to see the teacher who was busy with some stuff...
"Um, yes?"
"What're your ideas this time for the fair?" she turned to me.
"U-Um, I-I'll think about I-it..."
I hesitantly spoke.
The teacher only let out a chuckle and asked, "Hm, I'm hoping for your another spider experiments...honestly, I love them." she smiled at me.
"Oh y-yes! I'M!"
I was excited that the teacher actually
Liked my 'Obsession with spiders'!
I ran outside only to be greeted with Tord punching my sweet green friend.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
I didn't mind if people around me looked astonished thinking that a 'nerd like me, swearing for the first time' seriously, I said I'm not a nerd. So it's obvious that I swear, Like all the time.
Wearing glasses doesn't means that we're nerds.
I pushed Tord off Edd, then held his hand and ran to the Cafeteria, feeling a pair of icy blue eyes piercing me behind, mainly which belonged to Tord's.
"What was that Tom!?"
Edd coughed and scolded me for swearing back there. I didn't listen and simply rolled my eyes.
"Edd, I'm sorry okay? I know you hate swears but, I didn't know what happened me back there but seeing you in danger made my heart hurt."
"But Tom..."
Edd looked in my non-existent eyes with concern.
"Edd, You're like the best friend I could ever ask to anyone. You're like a younger brother to me.So it's my job to defend you from those fuckers."
I Placed my hands on his shoulders.
"Awweee...."
"Don't cry Edd..."
I heard Edd sniff and he pushed me into another death-defying hug.
"YOUR THE WONDERFUL PERSON I'VE EVER MET!!"
Edd screamed from the top of his lungs. I only chuckled then yelped by his hug getting even more tighter.
"Hngg... E-EDD you'll Kill me!!"
I blurted out.
"Oh sorry..."
Edd giggled and let go of me as we went to our seats and began to eat lunch. We had a little chitchat about the upcoming project and some stuff.
I was happy that I had such a great friend, and a great family, surely leaving out the bullies of coarse.

[OH yes Tom, yes, A very great life, but everything has to come to an end. Right? Anyways, I hope you actually like this chapter... I will work more on this so yeah...Thank'chu for readin' >^<]
(Don't forget to vote and comment down below!)