11-Testing

So, I found out something different about me. Hm, from the spider bite! Ew—I got bit by a damn spider—and I get this!? I looked at myself in the mirror. Then looking at the my sweaty palms. They felt... Different. Then before.

Any further moment of thinking, I got ready, with a simple blue hoodie with black ripped jeans and checkered vans. Oh, did I mention that I wore some band bracelets and a checkered one too? Heh, welll now I did. Man, I just love checkered patterns.

I looked at myself in the mirror for one last time, pushing my hair back with my finger tips.

"Ey, lookin' different Tom~"
I smirked at my reflection. Wow, I think Matt's narcissistic attitude affected me I guess. Let me ass out.

I walked to the kitchen downstairs, my mom already had prepared bacon and placed it on the table in front of me. I grinned.

"Thank you."

"Woah there, what's the sudden change in your style, honey?"
Mom wiggled her eyebrows.

I just chuckled. "Nah, just thought of it."
"Is it about a girl?"

I felt heat rise up my cheeks, as mom smirked at the sight. Maybe, it was Natasha.... After all, I did have a thing for her. Well, not that huge of a crush. Y'know, like a feeling you get to try to be cool & attractive. But, I don't think it influenced me 'cause of her.

"Maybe." I shrugged playfully.

A moment or two, I noticed my dad wasn't on the table.

"Mom?"
"Hm?"
"Where's dad?"
"I..um,hes at work, sweetie."
"But isn't it like, 8? That's too early."

She ignored my question and went back to what she was doing. Okay, that was new. Guess dad's really getting busy these days. But apart of me didn't believe it. I felt suspicious.

Anyway, going back to the school day routine, I looked up at my watch. It displayed "8:40". Wait—holyshit—I'm ten minutes late!!

"I'm late!!"

I ran out the house before kissing my mother's cheek with a mouthed 'I love you' and ran out to school like a mad man.

Finally, I reached the class. Okay, so the class just began before 7 minutes ago. Damn it, it's English class. And the English teacher is just, oof. I slammed the door open, breathing heavily. The class turned to me.

"Tom, Tom, Tom."

The teacher cooed, checking me out. I felt nauseous when she did that. What was she trying to do?

"Sit down, Parker."
"Yes ma'am."

With that I sat down. Only to notice someone nudging my shoulder roughly. I turned to whom it was, and saw Edd. I smiled at the brunette.

"How was your day?"
He whispered.

"Okay I guess. Experiencing some weird stuff."
Edd mouthed a small 'O' and patted my back. He looked a little different. Which was odd. He's always cheery.

"Did you not drink any cola this week, edd?"
"Huh?" Edd blinked a couple of times before realizing what I meant.
"Oh! N-no, not at all—I still have a bunch of cola bottles in my freezer. Haha."
"You look skinny..."
"You noticed?"
I nodded.
He frowned.

"Why?what happened?"
He looked away, before answering slowly,

"I'm on a diet."

"Wha—What?"

I tried to hold the chuckle back, but came in was a snort.
"I'll explain this to you later."
He said coldly, then turning his ead to the board to face the teacher. So did I.

Well, Seeing Edd on a diet is the first time, I mean, it's not bad. And that's pretty unusual for him losing his weight in 1 week? Nah, maybe he started a few weeks ago.

Class ended, and. The teacher didn't even say anything or ask for why I was late. Which was odd. But anyway, I turned to Edd. Edd looked at me dully before getting up. I noticed how tall he was, just an inch or two.

I got up right after him and frowned.
"Edd, will you not tell me?"
"I told you Tom, in the cafeteria."
"But I don't want to wait that longgg—"
"Thomas, no."

That made me shut. I never heard him calling my first full name with a serious tone. Wait, did I do something wrong!?

[wow, I updates 2 stories in one day. Lmao. Anyway, did you notice that I put Edd 2 inches taller than Tom? Yep, I did. Why? Because I followed the DAMN CANNON HEIGHTS.\yes Tom is shorter than Edd/]