4-curiosity

It was a nice name, and just down below, there was a number and the address.
"Address:****"
Come to think of it, maybe I could go to this guy and find some ideas for the new project! I'm so smart. I giggled then went to bed hoping for tomorrow so I can meet this strange guy...

-next morning -

RIIING–
I woke up throwing the alarm over the door groaning.
'Stupid alarm'
Getting up lazily, then wobble down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Mom?" I call out, but only hear silence.
"Mooom??"
I walk up to the fridge to see a sticky note,

Hello Thomas,
Just know, I went outside with your father for some important work. Breakfast is on the table. We'll be back really late. So take care.
Love, mom.

Great, my parents are gone, so I'm home alone...
I look over the table to see pancakes and sigh, then go to the table to eat.

-time skip after breakfast and freshed up-

After getting a shower, and changing to my favorite blue baggy hoodie  going with black jeans and checkered sneakers. But this time, no glasses. Instead, a camera I got on my 16th birthday.
Come on, I need to take pictures... Who knows somethings might be extraordinary?
And Sure, I looked ENTIRELY different without glasses. So you might be asking why I'm getting ready? Well, I'm gonna meet this Patrick guy...
I walk to door and step outside, the cold breeze brushing through my pale face. Then turn around to lock the door, and walk away shoving my hands to my hoodie pockets.

"Hmm, they said it's here..."
I look up to a tall building, somewhat fancy. But eh, whatever.
Walking in, I get stopped by some guard asking for my student card. Well shit,
"Uhh... I-I'm just visiting s-someone.."
"EH whatever kid. Just don't cause trouble in there."
The man somewhat showed no interest to guard and let me in. Well that was easy. And I have no doubt about it.
I walk to the counter where I see a lady with blonde hair, which I assumed her as the registry?
"Um can I help you?..."
The lady asked softly,
"U-uh I Um, I'm looking f-for Dr.P-Patrick..."
I stuttered, well dammit.
"Um, I'm sorry but which Patrick??"
"W-what?"
What the hell did they have many Patricks??
"No I mean, okay, just tell me what's their last name?"
The lady looked at me, as if a lawyer.
"Uh... I think, Alfred?"
If I remember correctly, but I still had doubt.
"Oh! Hold on then,"
The lady exclaimed then browsed (Idk if that's even as a word) through her computer then looked up at me.
"Well, he's on the 7th floor to be exact, room number 102."
The lady handed me some paper and turned to the phone.
I roamed around, and honestly I felt like an idiot. Not until I bumped into a tall guy, I looked up to see a man with blonde hair and his chin somewhat looked weird...
" Watch where your going bozo."
He spat out. And honestly I felt humiliated.
"Uh sorry?" I tried to apologize but only to notice the man gone.
I groaned, walking to the elevator, I pressed the button, which displayed 7.
7th floor I guess. Once, the door closed,I spaced out.
Why were there papers in a box?... Did father hide from me something??
I snapped when the elevator clicked open.
'Well, that was fast... ' I thought, walking forward only to be greeted with many show cases, displayed neatly. But what was odd though was that it showed some parts of humans and Animals. Which disgusted me.
I saw some people wearing lab coats and goggles.' Huh, must be those weird ass scientists.' My thoughts snapped when I saw some spiders displaced in an open class. I stared in awe coming closer to it. I shakingly took out my camera holding it properly, and took a picture. As I was just about to click 2 or more snaps. I felt someone snatch it away from my hands only to look the devil himself.

"Tord?..."

[I have nothing to say about this so long, I have more ideas coming up...thank you for reading!!]