7-you Don't Recognize Me?!

I walked up to chemistry class, Going straight to my seat. Tord still kept his piercing eyes on me. Fuuuuck. I feel like running out of the class. "so Tom, homework?" the teacher asked. "yeahhh." I took out my notes then passed it to him. "you look different Tom." I turned tmaround behind to see Charles smiling at me. "oh hey Charles,and yeah I do. I felt like a change." I replied back to him, while he crossed his arms, his smirk plastered over his charming face. "You look good~" he flirted. "No homo though." he confirmed. I chuckled at his response. "says the one who has actually kissed a guy in 1st grade." I teased him while he rolled his eyes. Ah yes, I've known him since 1st grade. We were classmates,and Neighbors. He really did kiss some kid at a drama show thinking he was a prince. Funny.
Moving on, I turned my head when the teacher started their lesson. It seemed boring though. At the corner of my eyes, I noticed tord still staring me. What the fuck is wrong with him. I feel like ripping those eyes outta him.
"Mr. Parker, would you please tell me the answer to this problem?"
The teacher snapped me. I nodded and said the answer.
"Negative 2."
I answered simply. Yeah it was easy.
"Amazing as always, Parker."
I fake smiled then moved to my work. I didn't care though. I just wanted to go home. I feel weird, no, I feel hot!!

-time skip cuz I'm lazy-

It was finally lunch time, and I couldn't keep my excitement bottled in. Natasha is here!! So you might be asking why she's SO special? Wellll... You see, I have a tiny crush on her. But other than that, she's a great friend. Of course, after Edd! Actually, they both are amazing.
After I reached our usual spot at the cafeteria, seeing Edd waving at me, I waved back and walked to him.
"Greetings cola hEdd. [sorry]"
I jokingly nudged his arm, and he responded with a pout.
We talked for a while until I scanned around the cafeteria if I could spot Natasha....hmm,where is she??---oh there she is!
"Nathasha here!"
I signaled her when she turned her head to us, smiling and running toward us.
"Guyyyyyys!" She hugged both of us, Edd probably confused. "Ermm... Hello, but do I know you??" he asked. "Pfft---it's me! Natasha? The girl who literally gets an F on each math test." [relatable.]
"Oh my gosh, for real?" edd smiled, his face lit with joy.
"Yep." she said in sarcasm.
"Alrighty people, how's your life going?" I interrupted. I mean, I don't want to be left out!

[You guys see that picture up there? It's actually true. Wow Short Tom is actually CANON. *mind explosion* I researched about it. Also eddsworld said on Twitter too. Anyways, thanks for reading! Won't be often online since my mom has given us some rules to follow at each hour. I love you all💖]