Last Christmas

"Last Christmas,"

Tord was nervously sweating when he reached in front of his crush's house. Holding a small box with flowers. It sure wasn't Valentines day though. But boy, he always had butterflies whenever he'd see his crush. It was amazing. They were amazing.

"I gave you my heart"

The person whom he had been always waiting for finally came out. Their hair strands static from such a chilling breeze. Their eyes slowly shifted to Tord, who had been waiting for this moment for a long time, which felt like decades.

"But the very next day, "

The Norwegian was beaming into a happiness of light & joy when their eyes met his icy ones.

They smiled. Oh, such a beautiful smile they had which would pass him out instantly. He replied back with a cheeky smile. His dimples tucking from each corner of his lips.

"You gave it away,"

But that didn't long last before seeing them dragged into someone else's arms.

"Happy Christmas."

They looked happy, making the caramel boy's heart ache.

"I wrapped it up and sent it, "

They kissed the person giggling. Tord stood there, feeling all his heart scattered and falling to the pit of his stomach.

"writing I love you, I meant it."

He wanted to run away from that scene. He wanted to puke. He wanted to kill himself for liking them.

"But this year,"

He took a step back, dropping the things he'd bought for them. And running away. He felt pathetic.

"to save me from tears,"

The person whom he loved before, turned to the heart broken Norwegian who ran away from the spot with water sparks pooling out of his eyes.

"I'll give it to someone,"

But all of a sudden he slipped, causing the other one who was walking in front of his direction to slip backwards before hitting both their foreheads. Tord rubbed his sore temples and got up furious at who this was.

"I'll give it to someone special."

"The fuck, asshat. Watch where you're going!"
He spat out, through tears. Stupid tears. Go away. His eyes were swollen red.
"Excuse m-me—sorry I didn't see you!"
The boy stammered and apologized while getting up. Tord didn't even care to help him get up. He 'tch'-ed and moved a little back,wiping away the tears which urged him to let them fall.

"Um, are you okay? Are your eyes hurt?"

"To someone special."

Tord looked at the other's eyes, they were different. Honestly, he thought that it was staring into his soul. Creepy, but unique.

"fuck off weirdo."
He spat out, yet again. And pushed the boy aside.

"It's Thomas."
The boy in blue stated coldly. Funny, the weather is cold.

The Norwegian grumbled, he would later sulk on this at his home. He couldn't help, but he took a small glance of the boy in  blue.
"Thomas."
He repeated.

Special chapter for Christmas, y'all.

Yeah, I kinda messed up with the lyrics. Though, I love that song. Yet, I hate Christmas. It sort of ruined my childhood, thanks to my dad. He told me once,
"Santa doesn't exist, kid."
Welp, as the kid I was, I believed it. Even though we don't celebrate it here. Lmao.

But Anyway, don't let that holiday stop you, enjoy it. It's a get together, your friends & family finally are together. Don't hate just cause Tom hates it. It's just a charecter. (besides, I hope the real Tom's having a great Christmas this year.)

:)