15-thank You

Just a few classes to attend, before the school day ends. Honestly, I'm exhausted. Just want to go home and sleep. That's all.

As I was walking back to my locker, I saw Natasha there.
"Oh hey, Natasha!"
I waved at her, she turned around around to look at me. And smiled.

"Hey, Tom."
She smiled back.

As I reached to my locker, grinned.
"So, how's it going? Your classes?"
Natasha frowned, "Well, what can I say? People are nice here, I guess...met a guy who was really nice to me. I think I kinda liked him too, but sadly I found out he already is taken."

"Dang," I but my lip. Though somewhat I little upset that she..liked someone?.. Anyway, I shrugged thet feeling off. I shouldn't feel something like that!
"I'm so sorry about that."

"Whaaat?" she laughed, "Why are you sorry, friend? It's just a silly crush!" she wheezed.
"Oh um, I didn't mean to make it sound like that..." I felt a little embarrassed about it.

"Anyway, where's Edd? He should be here by now right?" Nathan's ha popped up the question. Hmm, she's right, but I don't if he wants to face me since well... I rejected his feelings at lunch time and it didn't seem to go really well. Well, by the look on his face...Ah man, now I doubt that if our friendship is ruined cause of it!!

"Tommm!!"
I snapped hearing Natasha whine my name.
"H-huh? Wha-what??"

"bro you just spaced out!"
"Ahaha, um, sorry.."
I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I must've been caught up in my thoughts.

"Anyway, Tom.." she began, "Did uh...um,did things go w-well between you & E-edd?" she asked, I could see that she was concerned.

"Ah U-Um, yeah.. Yeah! Totally!" I faked a laugh. And then again, I'm not very good at lying nor pretending.

"Yeahhh, that's  not true, isn't it Tom?"
Nathasha narrowed her eyes.
I light out a loud sigh.
"Ughh, fine! You caught me. I rejected him alright?"
"YOU WHAT?"
"Look! I'm sorry! I didn't know that. Plus, we didn't share mutual feelings. I'm not even into guys!"
"Not yet."
"Wha-what? Ugh, nevermind. But at least we're still friends! Or at least I think we still are...man! I'm doubting if this ruined our friendship! I don't want to lose my best friend!!"

Nathasha sighed. "Hey hey hey, it's okay. Besides, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be. I know he's a good guy." she patted my head. As a smile tucked from the corner of my lips. I let out a small giggle.

"I'll be heading home, see ya!"
Nathasha waved bye at me before leaving, I did back too as well.

As I threw my backpack onto my shoulder, I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around to only by greeted by a smiling Edd.
"Edd! What took you so long?" I grinned looking at him. Felt a little relieved that he actually showed up.
"Well," he smiled. "I was stuck with writhing a few notes. That's all. What were you doing with Nathasha though? I just saw you two taking and then her leaving." Is it just me or did I hear a lil' jealousinous sprinkled on his tone? Cause I swear I did.

"Oh yeah, we did have a small chat."
"About what?"
"Well, why'd you like to know?" I asked, clearly joking while pushing his arm. He seemed...a little down. I frowned.

"Yeah okay, it was bout you alright? She asked how everything was between you & me. That's all." I narrowed my eyes, facing the other direction.
"Ah,i see." was all Edd said.

"So anyway, wanna walk home?"
"Nah I think I'll pass. Matt asked me to meet up somewhere at school." I shrugged.
"Really? Dang, that sucks...But why Matt? Did a fight happen?"
"No, & I honestly don't know either. But Um, Edd?" I looked at edd.
"Do have anything to do with Matt?"
"W-what? Why'd you ask?" Edd seemed to be caught off guard. Hm, that's strange.