9-What Is This?

I jumped. But I didn't feel like falling. Wait what? What kind of thing is this? What is happening to me? What is this?
I opens my eyes, only to find my feet stand on the hard concrete ground. I was startled. I looked up to see from where I had jumped from. The edge.
How come I didn't feel anything? I slowly walked back. Something is up with me. Within my body. I thought to myself, my hands now sweating, and the nerves popping out.
Surely, I ran to my home as fast I could, but alas, me not knowing anything, I didn't notice I was about to hit the wall in front of me when all of a sudden, I'm finding my self on the wall? What—
I was shook, immediately making me fall off with a thud. I didn't know what was going on, but I had to get back home.
There were so many questions about this odd behavior developing inside of me. Stickiness ot walls, jumping from high places, and this sense I feel if a danger is near? Oh, how horribly I wanted to go to a therapist.
I finally reached the home door, banging the door and ringing the door bell. My mom comes up, with a concerned look on her soft face. Then spoke: "Honey–are you okay??"
I simply nodded, even though sweat was dripping down my face. I went upstairs to my room, from the corner of my eyes, looking at my mom who was confused.
I flopped on the bed once I reached my room, then got up, feeling a sharp sting which cause me in wince. This was the same feeling I felt when I came out of that building... Wait...does that mean...did I do something over there?

I went to the bathroom and immediately rubbed behind my neck with my fingers. I winced again, surely, something did bit me.
Was it a bug? I hope so.
But my hopes weren't high, I tried pulling this thing which had bit behind my neck. Something felt fishy, as I pulled it out, it stung again! But I held my breath, eventually getting it out and now in my hand.

"What the—"

This wasn't what I expected...I flinched and instantly threw it away.

"Come on now Tom.. It's okay.. Everything's going to be just fine... Yeah, just fine... Holy shit."

"Thomas are you alright?"
I soft voice called outside my door.

"Y-yes, mom! I'm fine I—ACK-"
I went to the bathroom door but accidentally breaking the door knob.

"Fuck."

[hah, hi... Next week we have a lot of quizzes and I'm just chilling here.. Haha... Fuck my life..]