6-What The Hell

Okay so, my parents did come home really, really, late. And I'm verrrry curious. So I decided to ask them. I was sober. Well, half.
"Heyyyy mom! Why do you always go somewhere and come home late?"
"Honey... It's not the best time for me to tell you now, but please go to sleep. It's really late."
"Mom I asked a question..."
"Not now honey. Please go now."
She seemed awfully stressed about something which I didn't know exactly. And I'm STILL curious. Oh well, I went to bed since I had this 'meeting' to attend tomorrow to Mr. Patrick's.

-Next morning -

RING RING

"ARGHH!!"

I woke up furiously smashing the alarm onto pieces. Holy shit. Holy shit.

"Honey is everything okay up there?"
I hear mom calling out down the stairs from the kitchen.
"Ah Um Y-yes–no–yes? YES!?"
I face-palm and immediately went to the bathroom. That was just a fucking mistake. I think I should buy a new alarm.... Yeah, right.
I pick up my brush and press out the paste over the it when it spits out on my face.
What.
The.
Frick.
"WHAT THE HELL."
I yell wiping the paste that was all over my face. God is my grip that tight?? God, what's going on with me?
Whatever.
I walk out of the bathroom after getting ready, Buuuut to add a slight change, I wore my blue hoodie and a brown jacket over it.
I didn't feel like wearing my usual clothes. I just wanted to change....
I walked down the kitchen.
"Oooh, whats with the change?"
My mom cooed as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh just a change." I answered simply. We sat to eat breakfast.

"I'm off to school!"
I said as I walked away from home.
I slowly walked to school, finding Edd standing near the locker.
"Wassup!"
"Ayyyye Edd my man!"
I bro-fist bump him and we talk about our interests and our days.
"So... I've got this idea with this Patrick guy I'm gonna meet after school, so we won't need to stress on for the next project !"
"That's cool bro, but...what's with the new change in style Tom?"
He asked nudging my arm. "Eh I don't know... I just felt a bit uneasy..."
"so what about now hm?"
"I still... Feel weird... Like, really weird."
"Mkay, Anyways gotta go to class. See you in lunch time!"
Edd hopped his class and I was still near my locker. I made my way to chemistry class since it was the first class, while walking on my way, I bumped into someone. Oh God I hope it's not Tord!!
I pray only to look down a girl?
" Sorry! I uh–I didn't s-see you!"
"Oh it's okay! Didn't see you there too!"
I said politely to that girl. Wait a minute..
"Natasha?"
"Gasp! Tom!?"
Nathasa hugged me tightly and I did the same.
"Oh my gosh it's been so long friend!"
"Yeah... But... How're you here??"
"Oh I just got transferred to this school. A coincidence that we meet again eh?"
She grinned. And I chuckled at her comment. We kept talking until I realize that the classes had already begun.
"Holy crap I'm gonna be late for class! Uh I'll see you at the cafeteria Natasha bye!"
"Alrighty!"
Natasha waved at me and we parted out ways, speaking of that, I ran to my class.
"I'm sorry I'm late for class!!"
I huffed when I bust the door open, all eyes landing on me. But I got a glimpse of Tord who looked at me wide-eyed in agape.
I wonder why.

~§~§~§~

[Okay I'm REALLY sorry that I've updated this story REALLY LATE. like Really, really late. It's cause I went to a trip with my family, aaand I totally forgot about this story along with it... I'm also being really busy these days cause of my mom giving me LOADS OF CHORES LIKE EVERY DAY.
Below all these, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.... I know it sucks bcz my brains  out of ideas ARgH! THANK U FOR READING LOVELY READERS AND FOR 200+ VIEWS EEEK!!]