Prologue

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega

I do not ship the real people, that is wrong. But I also do support Gays, Lesbians, and Bi-Sexual people. I only ship the characters, not real people.

3rd person P.O.V

Today was the first day of Collage, on their 3 year, and the 4 friends, well future friends had nearly the same classes, but Edd, had known one person and that was Matt. He hasn't seen his ginger friends in 13 years. When they gotten to their first class, they talked having fun. Then a boy with no eyes entered the room, Matt called him over. 

"Hey, Tom over here, I want you to meet my 5th grade friend" He smiled looking at him, then looked at his green hoodie friend. 

"I am coming" He walked over to his ginger friend. "Hey, I am Tom" he puts his hand out to the green hood boy. 

"I am Edd, Nice to meet you" He shock Tom's hand and all three of them talked.

~time skip~ 

After a month a new kid was joining collage, and he was nervous and did know how to speak English but wanted to speak Norwegian instead. 

"Alright students, we have a new student, he will say hi then we get straight back to work got it." The teacher looked at the students then at the door where a red hoodie boy walked through. 

"H-Hei, jeg er Tord (H-hey I am Tord) " He waved, stuttering a little, then sat down in the back row near the three friends.

The teacher went back to learning, nearly everyone was paying attention tot he teacher. Tom, had laid his head down, worried because there are a lot of Aphas in the school..but he knew he had nothing to worry about, his friends are here, but he was interested in the new comer. So he stared at the red-ish hair boy. Edd had payed attention to the teacher for most of it, he kept drawing on his sketch book that he had brought with him this morning. Matt was distracted by many things, the teacher and his mirror, but he used the mirror star at his..crush..[I know this is a TOMTORD ship, BUT I can put what I want on it.So I am also making a EddMatt ship bot just TomTord] Tord, he had looked around a little in that class, but three people had stand out to him. A green hoodie boy, and purple one, and a blue one. He could feel someone staring at him, and he never found out who.

~Time skip~

After Class ended, Edd gotten up walking over to the red hoodie boy.

"Hey, I am Edd..uh wasn't your name Tord?" He looked at the boy confused a little because he didn't understand the boy from earlier.

"Uh..yes..??" Tord looked at him confused a little because he may understand English but he couldn't speak it very well. "Name..Tord" he made a weird face thinking he said that correctly. The green hoodie boy smiled.

"It is nice to meet you, Would you like to hangout with me and my friends" Edd turned to point at the ginger head boy, and the blue hoodie boy. The ginger boy smiled and waved, as the blue hoodie boy was still getting his stuff around, and standing not noticing anything.

"Uh..sure!" Tord gets up grabbing his stuff, after he turned to meet Edd, he grabbed his arm taking Tord to the other other two.

"Hey guys, this is Tord. Tord this is is Matt" he points the the purple hoodie boy.

"Hi, nice to meet ya!" Matt smiled, chuckling a little.

"Same" Tord smiled back.

" and this is Tom" When Edd moved his hand to the blue hoodie guy, he turned, and Tord stared into his two black eyes.