My Omega/Alpha {Chapter ~ 1}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega

I do not ship the real people, that is wrong. But I also do support Gays, Lesbians, and Bi-Sexual people. I only ship the characters, not real people.

~3rd Person~

After Breakfast was over both Tom and Tord headed to the library to get some English books for Tord to understand or say properly. It took a bit of time to find the right ones and they sat do and started to learn.  

"So, lets try this out Tord. Hi my name is Thomas, but I like to go by Tom and I hate storms." Tom chuckled at the red hoodie boy who laughed along. 

"..okay, hi my navn is Tord. (Name) and I like hentai" Tord smiled and laughed. 

"dude, do you really like that garbage?" Tom gently nudge on Tord shoulder. 

"You hate the strom, and I like read my hentai " he smiled at the eyeless boy. 

"okay" Tom chuckled. "next, uh..okay I got it. we must say what we hate and what we are let me go first so you understand. Okay!"

"Alright, Tom" Tord smiled.

"Okay, I hate Christmas, and many other holidays, uh and I am.." Tom put his hand to his chin. "I am..uh" he sticks his tongue out. "Oh I got it, and I am a guitar player"

"Wow, that is fantastick" Tord laughed. "let me try Tom." he smiled at the blue hoodie boy. 

"okay, give it a shot" Tom leaned back, to see what he could come up with. 

"I hate...you might laugh at me for this" Tord look at Tom. 

"try me" 

"I hate..sunshine lollipops song" he looked down then up at tom who is shocked. 

"wow"

"yea..anyways...I am a no body" he looked down upset. 

"wow, wow, wow. you are not a no body" Tom put his left hand on Tords right  shoulder. "you are a somebody, and I can't believe I am saying this to an Alpha but you are pretty great. " Tom gave a sweet smile. Tord looked up at Tom, and smiled back. 

'tom, why do you..look cute when you smile..heh' Tord thought to himself and gotten flustered. "Takk Tom" (Thank you Tom) "I appreciate it" Tord closed his eyes and showed his teeth to Tom giving him a true smile.

Tom laughed, blushing. "no problem, Tord." he sighed looking at Tord. Then he flet something soft, sweet on his lips. His eyes popped seeing Tord kiss him. To Tom it felt, amazing, he almost kissed back when Tord pulled away.

Tord looked at Tom blushing realizing what he did. "I am sorr-"

"I have to go" Tom said very fast, gets up grabbing his stuff and leave the library. 

Tord looked down, upset at himself that he hurted Tom.

Toms's. POV~

I ran away from Tord, heading back to the dorm room, going past Edd, and Matt heading to his and Tord's room. 

"I am such an idiot to let my guard down, that stupid Alpha...no...such a stupid omega..I am so stupid, I...growing weak every day" I curled up into a ball in my bed hugging a pillow. 'god, I am so stupid. He kissed me, and Alpha kissed me...now he might' I started to shake, and crying, then I heard my door open. I didn't acknowledged it, and cried into the pillow.

"Tom" a familiar voice came threw his and Tord's room. I looked up to see that it is my green hoodied friend, Edd. 

"Edd" I held out my arms and he came to me and I hugged him. " I-I need him, but"