?What is next?

Time skip
5 days later

In the morning, Edd was the first one up. He was jumping around and really happy. It was Christmas, but he was suprised not to see Tom up with alcohol and his harpoon gun. He walked around the house and saw the stone of 'Zanta' he smiled a little.

Matt woke up, and wanted to surprise Edd and put his arms around him.

"Morning" the Ginger said kissing Edd's check.

"Mornin'" Edd was smiling so big, he was happy. He didn't want much but for his friends to be happy. But he then heard yelling. His first though by instinked was Tom and Tord but it was really Tam and Tom. They desided to go check it out.

"I AM NOT WEARING THIS TAMARA!" Tom yelled behind the closed door.

"come on, I am trying to help you. Plus it is adorable.

"TAMARA!"

"THOMAS"

Tord walked over to the both of them, Edd and Matt.

"What' going on?" Tord looked confused and the both of them told the truth and said they don't know.

"THAT IS IT I AM KILLING YOU TAMARA" Tamara scream and opened the door running out, she was in her pj's running for her life. Tom ran after her. He was wearing Santa pj's..which is just the pants pj'..he is wearing a white tank top. He ran after his dear sister, as she ran around the whole house. She ran back to the room where the boys are, and hide behind Matt and Edd.. Tom ran over at full speed but Tord grabbed him, making him stop. Tom huffed out of breath sweating badly, Tamara laughs tiredly sweating like a pig. Tord held Tom close.

"Thomas what are you doing?" He said calmly.

"Killing Tamara"

"Why?"

"She put me in this, and I hate it."

"..but you love your sister.."

"...so?" Tom looked at Tord confused.

"Sibilings may hate each ither but they love each other more plus it is cute on you" he kissed Tom on the forehead.

"..." He growls a little. Then looked at his sister really tired out and he sighed. "..alright but I am changing..." Tord lets go of Tom and he goes to his room to get a more comfortable outfit.   He came back with his blue hoodie but red pj pants. That made Tord blush because that was cuter than the Santa onces.

Everyone opened presents.

Edd gotten new sketch books, color pencils and cuddles from Matt.

Matt had more mirrors, and a drawing from Edd.

Tord, gotten...guns..and a blue wrist band.

Tamara, new shirt that has a few games and candy.

Tom..

"Hey Tom can you come with me" Tord asked.

"Sure." He gotten up and followed Tord outside. "What's up?"

"W-well nothing much...umm well.."

Tom was a little confuse what was going on but he waited patiently for what he had to say.

"...I have wanted to ask this even if we weren't a thing..you know.."

"Huh?" Tom tilted his head.

Before Tord could saw anything else, a phone was hit against a wall which was near them both but on the other side. Tom panicked and went back inside and so did Tord.