My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 7~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega  

~With Tom~ 

He was walking around town, minding his own business heading off to work. 'Susen' was safe in a case on his back. Tom was humming to himself, like a few notes that he will try to use when he heads to work. Tom wasn't paying attention, and someone ran by him. 

"HEY, Watch it"

The person laughed, and kept running away. Tom checked to see if that guy took anything but he didn't he checked on 'Susen', to see if she gotten hurt. Nothing was wrong with 'Susen' and he continued walking back to work.

~Time Skip~ After Tom's Work. 

Tom, walked home drinking water because his throat hurts. As he was walking he started to feel something was happening to his body, he was going into heat. He face went pale, and looked around and started to walk faster home. The second he gotten home, Tom saw Tord on the couch with a ladie...he was a little jealous that someone is near him, but they kept talking not noticing Him there. He slightly over hear'd what they were talking about. 

"So, what movies do you like, Tord?" She moved her hand to holds his growl'd quietly. 

"uhm, Well 'Insane Zombies Pirates from Hell', and all of those that deal with it. " He moved his hand away from her's and looked away. Tom was a getting a little more in heat, but the smell was un-noticeable. So Tom wanted to ruin the moment, and get away with it even if he yells at him. Tom walked over and lean'd over the couch from behind them. 

"Sooo, what is going on here?" Tom said, making the women jumped, and Tord turned to see Tom there. 

"uhm, talking" Tord replyed. 

"Who are you?" The women looked at him confused. 

"This is just Tom, a roommate in the house.....he is cool.." Tord smirked, which made Tom blush, but he tried to act cool. 

"okayyy, anyways. What shall we do now?" She changed the subject real fast, pretending what just happened never happened. 

"uhm, well we could" He looked at her. "...just talk??" Tom gotten pissed and left, and the second he gotten to his room, his body hurts a hole lot. He went to his bed and slightly moaned. 

~With Tord~ {My sweat baby child...she is not your type. xD}

He was very uncomfortable with Molly there smothering him, but after a few minutes he kicked her out, because many reason. He was alone in the house with Tom. He went to check on Tom, so he knocked on the door. 

"L-leavrah~ me alone" Tord could hear moaning from Tom's room

"Thomas, are you in heat?" I try to stay calm, because the smell was going threw the door, and it was very strong but I was stronger and no matter what he wasn't going to hurt him. 

"...no, now leave me alone.." He  moaned. "Tordy~"

'Tordy, he only calls me that when he is drunk or in heat...I do want to help but he wants to wait...I will keep my distance' {GOD THAT REMINDS ME OF DAT SONG. }

{I don't own this song or art, but I love this song}

"alright, uhm I am heading out for a week....see you later Tom" He puts his hand on Tom's door. "farvel min kjærlighet" He left and grabbed a few things leaving a note for Matt and Edd to let them know why Tord left, and where he will be 'His parents house' {Yeap the Army base is his home but none of them know that}

~With Tom~

He was confused of Tord had said, but he was happy and sad that he had left him alone in the house. He looked around his room sweating a lot, he moved a little a moaned, and laid down, trying to wait for the heat to pass. He wanted this over, but he wanted to be with someone that wants him not want him to......he just a wonderful relationship with an Alpha, to spend time with and respect him....Tom's thoughts were going everywhere, and he fell asleep.

3rd P.O.V

Edd and Matt came home, and called out for both Tom and Tord. They heard nothing from either of them so they looked around and found Tom on his bed sleeping peacefully, and could smell and tell that he is in heat, so they left him to rest and not go near him when he is in heat. Edd went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and grabbed his coca~cola and saw a note. 'To Edd and Matt' It looked like Tord's hand writing, so Edd picked it up and started to read the letter.

Dear Edd and Matt,

You are probably wondering where I am, well I am at my parents house whale Tom is in heat. I am going to be doing this for him, even though we fight a lot, I don't want to be around whale he is in heat. I will come back at the end of the week when the heat is over. I will be fine, I am just going away for one week, so please don't worry.

Your friend, Tord,