My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 4~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega, Tamara - Omega.  

~Time Skip~ Last day. The 7th day~

Tord had came back in the morning pretending like nothing happened last night. But it was very early in the morning so he heard voices, quiet vocies. So he followed the vocies to his room, and Tom's room.

"Tara...what are you doing leaving alone." He dug himself deeper into the blackets.

"Tommy, this will chear you up..I promies just....try please..." She held Tom's guitar, Susen, and sat in a chair in front of Tom's bed. He sat up but held the blackest around him.

"F-fine..is everyone else asleep...no one is up..?" He looked at Tamara, raising an eye brow.

" I checked before grabbing Susen...I wouldn't do this without making sure...I know sensitive you get with your voice Thomas..I will always keep that promise to never do sucha thing..and no Tord hasn't came back...so this will be safe I promies" she gave him a smile and he smiled back.

Tamara started to tune his guitar and then started to play it.

{Just to let you know I don't own this song. It is "hey brother" but also Italic Tam, bold Tom, and Bold/Itclic both. Now to the song. }

"Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover" Tam closed her eyes, then opened them to looked at Tom. He opened his mouth and..

"Hey sister! Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker"Tom didn't heitate on singing, he loved it. It always calms him anytime he is stress so this was perfect.

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do" they both smile and Tam continues to strum Susen. It went silent for a moment, but the guitar still played. 

"Hey brother! Do you still believe in one another?" Tamara started it off again, her sweet voice slightly filled the room. But Tom's voice was wonderful.

"Hey sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder" Tom smiled more feeling better which made him smile. He closed his eyes, and let the music fill the room whale the try not to be so loud. 

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do" when they sang together again, the was magnificent wonderful. Like the room was filled with love and joy.

"What if I'm far from home?" Tom looked down and his smile faded. 

"Oh brother, I will hear you call! What if I lose it all?" Tamara was always there to protect her twin brother. They always protected each other no matter what.

"Oh sister, I will help you out!" Tom looked at his sister, giving her a a smiling face as they sang. 

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

"Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover"

"Hey sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder"

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

"What if I'm far from home?"

"Oh brother, I will hear you call! What if I lose it all?"

"Oh sister, I will help you out!"

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do" Tamara strung the last cord and it was silent in the room. Then Tam put Susen away keeping her safe, and went over to her brother, hugging him, and he hugged back. 

"thank you, Tamara" Tom hugged her, they held each other close.

"No worries Thomas, I am here..I am always here for you" a single tear went down, her hair moved out of the way, to show the same void eyes that Tom has. She never shown her eyes, because she was more afraid then Tom. But they were always there for each other. 

After a minute or two, Tord left the door, and went to the couch sitting on the couch as tears went down on his face. He waited until he heard his and Tom's door open so he laid down pretending to sleep. He took his shoes, off and got in a comfy spot and it looked more believable. Tom and Tam walked out of the room to see Tord asleep on the couch. 

"I-I thought you said Tord did come home...." he sounded worried. 

"He maybe gotten home when I was checking the others, plus he is fast asleep Tommy..." she gentle nudged him. 

"...probably..." he was hesitating at first but said something. 

"lets eat something before I leave later in the day Tummy" She kissed him on the cheek. 

"eww Stooppp it" he whipped his fave getting her kiss of his cheek. 

"it is sibling love" she giggled, and their voices faded as they went to the kitchen, cooking food for them but also the others. Tom wanted to be generous and bring the others their food. He already gave Matt his and Edds they 'thanked' him for the food, but also his sister for cooking the food. Tom grabbed a plate and went over to Tord who actually fell asleep.

'he looks so peaceful..no stop it just give him his food and leave' Tom placed the food in front of Tord and then turned to him slowly shaking him to wake him up. Tord moaned waking up. 

"what" Tord's voice crocked. 

"well..uhm, me and Tam made food for you guys, and I wanted up to know their is food right in front of you" 

Tord opened his eyes slowly, it was a blur, but could see Tom was in front of him. "I am not eating that" he chuckled to himself. Tom looked confused because Tord didn't see the plate.

"but you didn't see the pl-"

"Tom, it was a joke...you said" Tord sat up. " their is food right in front of me" He held his hand out to see if Tom could figure it out. 

"what?!?" He tilted his head trying to figure it out. 

"tom, are you bot thinking...oh I have a nickname for you!!" Tord put his hands together. 

"what the h***, are you making any since today..or this morning."

"yes, 1st I was making a joke because you were right in front of me, and 2nd" Tord stands up grabbing his plate. "I am going to call you classic stupid Tom" he snickered walking off leaving Tom to his thoughts. 

'what the h***" Tom blushed and stood up angry because he doesn't like what Tord did. 'ugh will he always act like that, if so I will be mean to him as well' "commie" I muttered under my breath. He walks away going to his sister, and started to talk bad about Tord. She giggled and let him rant about anything that was on his mind. Then after a bit of time he was more calm but still angry, so everyone sat in the living room watching Tv, and talking about random things. 

It was slightly awkward between them all.