My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 2~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega, Tamara - Omega.

I do not ship the real people, that is wrong. But I also do support Gays, Lesbians, and Bi-Sexual people. I only ship the characters, not real people.

~Time skip~ 3rd pov

1 year later. 

The 4 friends went on adventures scene they all meet, and one day when they didn't have any classes or anything at all. Tom started to clean the place, really happy for some reason. The others where curious but Tom never said anything. So in the afternoon, Tord, Matt, and Edd are sitting on the couch as Tom stood in front of them holding his hands together. 

"Tom, what is going on?" Edd asked his friend, looking at him concerned 

"Well today is a special day, and I am exited to them after so long, and I want to warn you guys if any of you hurt her, I will kill you."

"wait her?" Tord tilted his head confused. 

"y-yea, she is"

A scream inturpted them and a girl nearly Tom's height, hugging him tight and close, she wore a blue dress, with dark blue straps over her shoulders, the dress went to her knees, bangs that cover her eyes it was un-even brown hair. "TOMMY"

Tord looked at the girl jealous, ferrous,and angry. "Tom, who the freak is this."

"guys, this is Tamara, and she is here to stay for th-"

"for an entire week. 7 days and 7 nights. This will be FUN" she hugged Tom tighter where he can't breath. 

"tam, can't breath" his face is purple

"sorry" she lets go of him and he breaths in deeply.

"so is she your girlfriend Tim?" Matt questioned.

"what, no I am his s-"

"TAM, NO." he then leaned into her ear telling her something that the others could not hear. "I am not telling them you are my twin sister. I want them to know you not from being my sister. Your friends may know me as your brother, but I don't want mine to know so shut it"

"yes, sir" she stiked her tongue,he moved away from her, and looked at the others as they have confused faces.

"she, is my friend....she is very...childish"

"HEY" she punched him.

"that is AMAZING" Edd gotten up hugging the twins, Tam hugged back, and Tom didn't because he was lazy. 

"So she, is an omega,your friend. and how do you guys know each other?" Tord point his finger at them both when Edd un-hugged them.

"I know Tommy, wommy scene birth. Our parents know each other" she quietly snickered. "and their are things that I know about tom that you guys will never find out. 1st he has a fe-" her mouth gotten covered by Tom, who's face is red knowing what she was going to say. 

"Well look at the time, I have to help Tam get un-packed. well see you guys later bye"He grabbed Tam's hand taking her into Tom, and Tord's room. 

"okay" Edd said, then looked at the others. 

"so, are we going to leave them two in a room together or"

"absolutt ikke" Tord mumbled, then spoke out loud. "well she is an omega, so...they'll be fine."

"wait, Tord do you care for Timmy"Matt leaned in close to Tord.

"wha! no" he started to get flustered. "i-it is just that there is a girl in the apartment and..ugh whatever" he crossed his arms, and looked away from the other two, and they started to pick on him.

~with Tam and Tom~

Tom set his sisters bags on his bed.

"so tommy, you called me here. may I ask why?" she leaned over him looking at him in is soulless eyes.

"To help me, protect me from the Alpha's that would hurt me...I don't trust them to help, I only trust my family during the heat..but I..I.." he looked away from her, and walked to the door, putting his hand on the door.

"well I can say the one in red is very cute, he is even an Alpha..He is handsome..no wonder you kept your eyes on him the most." she grinned.

"t-that is why I need you to keep him away from me...you know how needy I can get.."he turned to her with a serious face.

"okay, how do you know your in heat for this week, and why can't you do want you normally do go to the omega institution to help you to stay away from Alphas. Why do you need me?"

"because, if I go, then I want to come back and do something that I will regret...I may like the one in red..a lot and I tried to go there, at the place...but I never went in, I came running back here, so I called the one person that could protect me from danger..from having sex.." he really didn't want to say it.

"come on, say it." she walked over to him, making him say it.

"I want my sister to protect me from the Alphas" he gowned and gritted his teeth at her.

"that is what I like to hear, and you are lucky that I came this day. I brought" she went to her bag and dug threw it. "something that we both like." Tom walked over to her, to see what his sister is grabbing. "Smirnoff" she pulled out 2 bottles of Smirnoff and held one out to Tom. "Whatcha say twinny~"

"Heck ya" Tom grabbed the bottle and they bot sat on Tom's bed and drink

(Tom doesn't know Norwegian, but the words that are after the Norwegian words are for you guys so you know what Tord says most of the time. I am putting it their so you could understand at least, but if nothing is there that means it is something I already know or top secret. Hope you like this one, be ready for the next one.)