My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 5~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega, Tamara - Omega.  

Tamara's P.O.V.

{YA Tamara/Tam/Tara's Point of view. I love my child so much. I technology call everyone my child. If I call you child, don't mind me, and one day I will stop, I normally do that but if I continue it is for a reason, or I keep forgetting who I am talking to, anyways to the chapter}

It was awkward for all of us. I kept an eye on my brother he stayed close to me but he was pretty upset at himself, so when we all headed to bed. I laid with him he hugged me for comfort. I was pretty astonished how the day went by so fast. He slept like a child when we were younger, then I heard a knocked because I just couldn't sleep that well. 

"Coming" I gotten out of the bed and went to the door. When I open the door, I saw Tord standing there. "what do you want?" I asked very tiredly. 

"I..just wanted to say sorry, and trust me when I say I am not going to hurt Tom....when he is in heat I will leave until it passes for him. I do care for him, and to make him stay away I will hate him."

"What? No don't hate him. " I looked at Tom on the bed then stepped out and closed the door behind me. "do you know what happens when you brake someone's heart, specially an omega..?"

"..no.." Tord looked confused. 

" they will not be active for months, weeks, maybe a year it is just dependable for the person. But if you do that to him he will die. Alone. I may act like a d*** but I am doing it until he is ready we promise since we were young, and I can't brake it, one day he will be ready but not now...I can tell you really like after the week I been here, but he...is my twin, he is the only family I have left."

"what happen to your parents?" 

"that is a touchy subject" I sighed. "just keep your distance, and if both of you get to know each other more, maybe it could end somewhere special..like marriage, or somewhat in bed. who knows but for know you both are in collage, and you have to earn your education first. got it"

"yeah, yeah. I got it, sleeping on the couch again?"

"yeap, until I leave he needs the room alone"

"alright, when your not here, I will help protect the best I can and to let you know I am a trained Alpha." Tord says it proudly. 

"No Alpha can be trained you communist" I said it in my lowest voice yet and chuckled afterwords, he looked at me with a straight face. 'wait I got it' "how are you making a straight face, if your not straight" I smiled and then he chuckled. 

"good one, well night"

"night communist"

He left to the living room and I headed back to the room and fell asleep.

3rd person

The sun rose, and when you woke you could smell bacon and pancakes. Tom was saying goodbye to Tamara, and she left to go back to her life. 

{Tamara will come back don't worry about her for now....}

Tom headed back into the dorm and joined his friends to breakfast, Tom was a bit sad that she couldn't stay for breakfast, but he understood that she had her own life. The four friends headed of to school after breakfast. It was boring and Tom gotten all the papers that he had missed last week, which was a lot but also not. The classes were slow, and Tord, Edd, and Matt were somewhat board, but Tom he loved most of his classes but not all of them. 

Time skip. 

{this is an important one so hold on to something ya'll}

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Graduation Day

Everyone was excited for today, well the once that were Sinor classes. The four had the best idea they could ever have, and that was a party but not a big one where you get drunk a small one for them to calibrate for what they have done. Tord, and Tom gotten their graduation in honors, as Edd and Matt gotten their graduation with everyone else. Of course Tom and Tord weren't the the only once that graduated with honors there were other. {I am not going to list them} A few hours after graduation, they all headed to Edd's house for the party, they had food, drinks {not alcohol} Tom was upset at the but he had agree and promised not to drink tonight. 

{Sorry for cutting Graduation Day short. Never been, and soon will be because brothers that I have that are way older than me....anyways there ye go}

"Today is the best day" Edd smiled hugged his 3 friends, and holding a can of cola. 

"yeap, and we all did it together" Matt added after Edd. 

Tom smiled an nodded, as Tord said "h** yea" They all laughed and started to watch Infinity War. {At this point in time, 7/23/2018. I have not seen it and I am not going to put anything up there to spoil it for anyone who has not seen it, so I am sparing you r life along with mine.} They sat on the couch and watched it. 30 mins into the movie, Edd went to bed, then Matt fell asleep on the couch. The only people awake at 11:45 pm is Tom and Tord, they weren't sitting together but they have been glancing at each other now and then, but the other didn't know. 10 minutes pass, and Matt woke to go to a more comfortable place, a bed. So he went to the guest room in Edd's home. Tom gotten up and sat on the same couch, and the movie was getting more intense, and then thunder came out of now where scaring Tom and curled up to Tord. 

"Are you comfy"

"..shut up.." Tom barrier his face into Tord's side. "This means noth" Thunder came. "ING" he held tighter, and Tord slightly chuckled.

"alright, it means nothing" He smiled, and Tom looked at him, and he smiled at Tord smiling. Then they faced their attention to the screen, and Tom was slightly tired so he fell asleep in Tord's arms. "get rest kjærlighet" He kissed Tom on the forehead, and he laid down and Tom was laying next to him, and as the movie continues he fell asleep, holding Tom close.

{Sorry that this is not interesting but this is the best I could do. I want to make Tom more, stronger even though he is an omega, Tom and Tord will happen but Tom must get stronger, but for that to happen Tom will grow wear in the heat moments until you know what which I will not do, but a little of it, other than that Tom will grow stronger out of the heats but weaker in heat moments if you know what I mean. anyways hope ya'll like it, and I hope I could understand why ya'll like this bull. And yes I am country, in my southern state. So if you ya'll see country words that is because that is normal me and what I say in reality, other than that you will see normal text. Boi}