My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 6~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega

That night was perfect even though they try to deny what they feel for each other. The next day the sun came up and Tord woke up to see that Tom left the place he was sleeping. He sat up rubbing his eyes. Looking around, he yawned, stretching his arms out, he gotten up and went to the kitchen to see Edd, Matt and Tom talking and waiting on food.

~Timskip~ {I am lazy and I have nothing right now for DRAMA} 1 year later~

Edd and Matt, stayed in the same room because they are dating, and they agreed to it. The other two moved into Edd's house. They all made a deal to pay up on there bills, and other things. So Tord, gotten a job that no one knows of {Red Army} and he earns money from that place. Matt and Edd work together on the internet making money off that, and they love doing it together. Tom, he tried to get a job but couldn't find anything that he liked, so he just did what he knows best and played 'Susen' on the streets. Then a place found Tom and hired him to play 'Susen' in front of many people, drunk people. 

~Edds P.O.V~

Me and Matt sat in our room, he was on the bed, and I was at my sketch desk. I was drawing something random. Matt grown'd and laid on the bed. 

"Matt you okay?" I turned to Matt looking at him worried a little. 

"yea, just...Eddy" he holds his arms out up, and I knew what he ment so I gotten up from the desk, going over to him laying next to him hugging him and he hugs back. "thank you" I giggle snuggling up to him. He always made me feel warm inside, and happy just him being around. 

"babe are you okay?"

"yeah, just wanted you here in my arms. That is all"

"okay, I am going to" I yawn. " go to sleeppp" I started to snore, falling asleep.

~Matt's P.O.V~

Edd looked so cut when he was sleeping, I was happy that we sleep together. But something always felt like I was missing something. So Edd, when ever he is around, he fills that missing spot, so one day. I pulled out {I will hurt all ya'll hearts} a {You will scream at me} piece of paper, when Edd asked him to be his boyfriend. I smiled, and slightly chuckled.

It was more of text with a drawing of both Me and Edd, and it looks they are talking in the picture. 

'hey M-matt can I ask you something'

'sure!'

"well, uhm, I have been wanting to ask you this and...ugh WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND' 

I quietly muttered under my breath "yes" I smile because that is what I said last time. I turn my face to Edd,and blushed. I put the piece of paper away, closing my eyes falling asleep. 

{Sorry for this being short, had nothing to do and I thought this up so enjoy whatcha get.}