My Omega/Alpha {Chapter 10~}

A little narrator to viewer this is an omega, and alpha also beta. Tom - Omega, Matt- Omega, Tord - Alpha, Edd - Alpha. Patryk - Alpha, Paul -Omega, Tamara -Omega

{Soo, I never thought I would get this far, and I hate that I miss spell most of the time but I don't care I will fix that later.....or never..anyways lord of all mighty they are having sometime. Lol}

After they had a second round they un-kiss breathing heavily.

"T-tom.." Tord said and Tom looked at him. They didn't know what was going on in thw other person's head but at least now they know they love each other.

"Y-y-yeah Tord?"

"W-when did I becone a prise?"

"Not anymore,b-but I j-just...nevermind" Tom was about to move but Tord didn't let him.

"Tommy?" Tord said a little lovey but also not.

"What?" He responded annoyed

It was silent for a spit second.just that second was nerve rektening for the both of them. Thwn tord opened his mouth and what came out made Tom's 'eyes' aeem like there were hearts in them "I love you" he said it in a very loved way.

"Y-you..what?" Tom heard Tord, but it felt like he said nothing, but Tom knew what Tord said, it was just they alwayd hated each other and now they like..love each other, he knows that they will fight even if they are dating. But those word Tord said were, you can't find the word to describe it.

"I said I love you..." He said it again but pulling Tom close and this time Tord kissed him. He was emotional, but he kissed back not wanting the moment to change he wanted to have it forever. So did Tord, he just wanted Tom to himself, wanted every moment of being at his side..now he can no longer hide his feelings and I guess Tom couldn't either. Out of all the arguments they have, the fights that go on for ever..they think that this wouldn't..their now 'new' relationship they might not think it will last..unless...

They un-kiss and lay on the couch talking about this 'new' relationship. It went on for a few minutes, until Tord asked him something. "Hey Tom.."

"Y-yea, Tord?"

"..if we really like each other...maybe we could date each other..like boyfriend, boyfriend?" Tord looked at Tom with a little worry in his eyes, but Tom smiled just a little.

"Sure, why not we be that but to the others we aren't.." That made Tord smile, and they inter locked the hands, and continue to talk about anything, but nothing at the same time. They desided to watch 'the childeren' on the tv. They cuddled just a little. Tom was laying next to Tord laying his head on his shoulder and Tord's arm is around Tom, as they continue to watch 'the childeren'. They laughed a little at it but they also enjoyed what little space they no longer have, just being at each other side, with zero space left..it felt right for them after so long of not being like this, after every fight..Tom tries to be like an Alpha of the house but Tord out beats him but now it just seems like no one is Alpha...or and omega just two dudes that alway fight now cuddling next to each other on the couch.

They separated after hearing the car doors close shut, and 3 people walking up to the front door. Keys juggle until the door is unlock and Edd, Matt and Tamara come threw with bags of presents and food into the house. They put the food into the kitchen but the presents went into the guest room because the trust Tamara with them. They all went to the kitchen and started to cook normal food, but Edd started to make cookies, and Christmas cookies.Tom was a little upset about the hole 'Christmas' thing but he always has to deal with it, with his friends but he was a little happy someone helped a little, but Tamara pulled Tom aside.